• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Wii U Going Down in Value

GameCube

Reaction score
Well, of course, since it's now discontinued in favor of The Switch. Anyway, how cheap can you get them? Where can you get them?

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
The Wii U was never as good as the original Wii. The original Wii is also going up in value, I just bought one this week.

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I always keep my ear to the ground around flea markets. I am gunshy about purchasing used optical disks online. I've just had too many bad experiences with them. But when I can inspect them upfront before laying down my cash that's another thing entirely. Sometimes people running game stands at a flea market will have newer stock that they didn't bring because it wasn't "retro" enough to be cool yet. Ask around and see what you find. Even if you don't find games, flea markets are weird and fun places to poke around. You won't have wasted your time.

GameCube

Reaction score
I always keep my ear to the ground around flea markets.

Of course, some good places would be Amazon and eBay.

The Wii U was never as good as the original Wii. The original Wii is also going up in value, I just bought one this week.

The fact remains, though, that Wii U games cannot play on a Wii. In that case, what good is the original Wii when you can have the other?