• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

You Guys Gonna Watch The Mayweather Mcgregor Fight?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
It's been all the talk the past few months. Will you guys be watching?

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
I keep hearing about this from random people I talk to and still have no clue what the hell they're talking about... no I will not be watching.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Unfortunately couldn't watch it but Mayweather won, making him 50-0.

We streamed that shit in our residence hall, was a great fight.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Since I started boxing and mixed martial arts I've been following boxing and UFC constantly over the past few years so there's no chance I would've missed it! I was routing for McGregor but it was clear he wouldn't be able to pace his self for the entire fight. It was a great fight though and McGregor lasting 10 rounds in the ring with Floyd is incredible.

Brilliant fight.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Since I started boxing and mixed martial arts I've been following boxing and UFC constantly over the past few years so there's no chance I would've missed it! I was routing for McGregor but it was clear he wouldn't be able to pace his self for the entire fight. It was a great fight though and McGregor lasting 10 rounds in the ring with Floyd is incredible.

Brilliant fight.
The fight was great. Although I think part of it was that Mayweather didn't take McGregor seriously. When he faced Pacquiao, he had the game plan all set the entire event. Boring dodges the entire time because of Pacquiao's left hand. This time, he was testing Connor for most of the first half and then started hitting back when Connor's gas ran out.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
The fight was great. Although I think part of it was that Mayweather didn't take McGregor seriously. When he faced Pacquiao, he had the game plan all set the entire event. Boring dodges the entire time because of Pacquiao's left hand. This time, he was testing Connor for most of the first half and then started hitting back when Connor's gas ran out.
That's true. McGregor was a hard opponent to predict for Mayweather so he had to figure him out throughout the fight. Was definitely worth watching.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
That's true. McGregor was a hard opponent to predict for Mayweather so he had to figure him out throughout the fight. Was definitely worth watching.
But hey, the true winners here are both. From the payments they will get, McGregor is expected to earn 100 million, while Mayweather is closer to 300 million after all the buy-ins and all that stuff. Their great-great-great grandchildren can all go to med school and it wouldn't even leave a dent.