• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Your Favorite Sega Game

GameCube

Reaction score
Mine would have been Sonic Spinball on the basic one and this motorcycle and racing one on a more advanced one I had. Anyway, though, for the basic one, the original Sonic was fun also, but not as much as Spinball. However, then again, I didn't play the original Sonic that much.

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most people will answer some type of sonic game as I will. I found that the sonic and sega all-stars racing game was my favourite game out of the sonic games I had, it's a great family game that everyone can play.

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
I have to say Street of rage, you can now download it on your Android phone, I'm still playing it, when you say Sega, it's all about Sonic but I really hate that game, I like fighting games more.

Denis_P

Reaction score
I have to admit that my experience with Sega games is fairly limited, since I grew up with a SNES and not a Genesis. Beyond the retro era, I only got to own a Dreamcast for a little while when my cousin lent it to me. I do have a lot of fond memories of playing that Dreamcast though.

Based on that experience, I'd have to say that my choice for favorite Sega game is a toss-up between Shenmue and Power Stone 2. Shenmue was revolutionary in my eyes. It was such a vast, interactive, cinematic experience that I hadn't experienced in video games up until that point.

Power Stone 2 on the other hand was one of the most fun, brawler style fighting games I've ever played. I loved the music and the aesthetic, and just everything about it brings back nostalgic memories.

pierrepotro

Reaction score
Virtua Tennis is my favorite, mainly because I love tennis and I thought the Sega games are one of the best adaptations of the sport into a video game.