• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Your Favorite Youtuber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ice Cream

Reaction score
Thread name asked, what's your favorite youtuber/s?

I have tons, RoomieOfficial, TheFineBros, REACT, CinnamonToastKen, Joey Graceffa, and you know, Pewds :p

Post yours here!

Michael

Reaction score
I enjoy VanossGaming mostly because of his wacky humor and the games he plays. I think he is good at what he does. I also like Yamimash, the British horror YouTuber and MLG YouTubers because they make funniest content.

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
Has to be Joe Weller or any of the sidemen.

Stealth

Reaction score
VanosssGaming or Alex Brooks aka MarzBarGaming

zanderlex

Reaction score
It's easily Markiplier. He was the first YouTuber I ever subbed to more than a year and a half ago and I have watched at least a thousand of his videos. He also happens to be the one who got me into PC gaming in general.

Martin

Reaction score
theRadBrad for gaming coverage for myself personally because I like seeing what all the games have to offer before buying and he does that well.

Shark

Reaction score
Ownage Pranks, his so awesome at doing the voices when he prank calls people.
So much fun to listen to him doing it and he gets so many people doing so.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I watch youtube videos from time to time, but the one I normally watch the most are Ray William Johnson videos.

niightwind

Reaction score
Definitely Markiplier! He's got the same sense of humor as me, lol. And he has this genuine personality to him that just makes people like him - or makes me like him, at least. On my bad days i just need to turn on some of his videos and I'm cheered up & less lonely right away. My second favorites are Jacksepticeye and Jacksfilms. A pair of jacks. :p I've got a couple of smaller YouTubers that I like too, with my favorite of them being OGchan.

Kino

Reaction score
I love Funhaus and Common Man Cocktails. My two favorites.

PingPongCall

Reaction score
It's probably a tie for me. Between Jordan Underneath and the Game Grumps. I used to love JonTron Show but after he left the grumps his stuff became a lot less funny for some reason. Not sure what it is, maybe it's because of the way he shoots the show now, I'm not sure I like the Stage he has set up. Everything seemed much funnier when he was just in random locations in his house.

Referal

Reaction score
CutiePie
BlasphemousHD
PewDiePIE
SUPERWOMAN
and Idk any other reactors Reel Rejects

izacuson

Reaction score
My favorite Youtuber of all time would have to be Dashiegames. In my opinion, Dashie is the funniest youtubers of all time, because of his insane energy he gives to the viewers, and his awkward but hilarious sense of humor he delivers to his audience. He is one of the most well know internet celebrities for a good reason.

Atropia

Reaction score
My favourite youtuber of all time would have to be penguinz0 or critical/kritikal due to his non-emotive humour and stories. Often a very selfless youtuber that often donates his ad revenue to charities!

Referal

Reaction score
Also I don't know if this counts or not I do Like Selena Gomez,The Weekend, and Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon on youtube.

Clara1993

Reaction score
My fovorite youtubers because I got an Endless list but My most viewed are These cooking channels...
Maangchi represent Korean cooking, Byron Talbott: Desserts and the last one is Gennaro Contaldo he is a warm guy who works with Jamie Oliver :)

Status
Not open for further replies.