• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Your opinion?

valy

Reaction score
The unturned game was made by a 16-year-old boy, and I think is an example of a very bad implementation of a very good idea.I have tried it and is full of bugs, is not worth buying it. I know it is a survival game where you must fight against the undead, or let's just called it zombie, but there are other good survival games to play.
What is your opinion about the Unturned game?

Attachments

• Unturned-military-base.jpg-nggid0511730-ngg0dyn-428x240x100-00f0w010c010r110f110r010t010.jpg
    Unturned-military-base.jpg-nggid0511730-ngg0dyn-428x240x100-00f0w010c010r110f110r010t010.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 324

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Although there are better gaming offers, the Unturned game can be a start for something bigger. The boy that made it is still young, and for that reason only, I would support his work, buying the game. There is this saying: "The future world is in children's hands", I know, a bit too much for gaming, but you get the point ;)

peachpurple

Reaction score
From my point of view, Unturn looked alike the earlier version of Countrestrike during the 1980s. However the characters are zombies, the ugly ones and many loots where you learn to survive in order to beat the zombies. I can accept it as long as it is FREE but I would not spend my money on it, not worth it

fireball916

Reaction score
I don't think it's a horrible game, I just couldn't get the hang of the game. I didn't encounter any bugs. Would I spend money on it? No, but the game is free (last time I checked) and it was made by a young kid. So I give kudos to him for making the game. It's very impressive, I know I wasn't doing anything that impressive when I was 16.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I really enjoyed Unturned the last time I played it. That must've been a couple years ago. It's free anyway (at least it was) so you aren't losing anything.

I think the concept was great and the game itself was pretty decent too, even though it was full of bugs.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
Right now the game is free to play and I don't see why it shouldn't be tried. I found the game exciting and fun. The graphics and theme were light while the gameplay is challenging since you will be required to collect resources for your survival. I'd say it can be tedious if you play by yourself long enough that you'll get bored. I would recommend playing with a friend! It's much more fun to survive and cooperate with one another to manage resources and decide your courses of action since one little mistake can you both killed. It's fun and exciting.

Philip Pines

Reaction score
I've played unturned when it was in early access and I can say that it isn't actually a bad game.
Considering the age of the creator, I think it was a pretty decent output.
Also it's still free so you've really got nothing to lose trying the game. it's a great time killer when you want to play something that isn't very hardware intensive.

forumheem

Reaction score
I played unturned I think more than a year ago and It was kinda buggy and underdeveloped but I don't think we can blame the creator of the game because he is very young. But now I have that this game has been repaired and it's actually really playable and enjoyable.

Referal

Reaction score
I am like everyone on this thread I played it a while ago stopped as it was buggy and laggy but since it was free I gave it a try I guess it ok but nowadays I see it on Steam they recommend users to download it since again its free kinda reminds of Minecraft meets Roblox kinda sad its only zombies and nothing else to it otherwise it looked like a good game.