• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you still use PC for playing games?

goldlady

Reaction score
I do love modern consoles, I think it is easier to master a game using a console. But sometimes I like to come back to my PC. I think there are still some advantages of playing PC games... or maybe that's just me being old school.

tinrmz15

Reaction score
I play games not available in other platforms and are more appropriate to be played in PC like League of Legends, DOTA2, Soldier Front, COD, Overwatch, ETC. These games are all FPS games which are more supported by desktops. However, I also play games on my mobile phone and tablet available on the app store like NBA 2k17, NFS, Last day on earth, Minecraft pocket edition, etc.

Decypher

Reaction score
Gaming consoles are a total waste of money for me, why would i waste my money buying every on every damn new console every year, when i can save the few bucks and get a powerful Alien ware 18 or 17R4 with a frightening unprecedented graphics power with NVIDIA 10-series graphics. Up to Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ, in which i can experience blazing speed of up to 4.4GHZ, with all 4th generation Intel® Core i7 processors factory-overclocked. and still experience more better graphic and user interface with the right setup.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I prefer to play games on my PC. I purposely assembled a gaming station for this purpose. So far, I only use my console for the console exclusive titles.

amine erraji

Reaction score
i always play games on my pc, i think it the best console for gaming cause you can have a great way to control the game as you like and if you have a probleme you can easly find the fix for it not like some other console, and the graphiques are always the best in pc plus there is the fps fix that's a shame for the console's honestly.

augusta

Reaction score
yes I do,even though we have almost the playstations but sometimes I just download games on my pc and play it.

johnmctown

Reaction score
As far as my experience is concerned, most of the good quality games I've played so far are on pc format. PC graphics upgrades offers more enjoyable gaming experiece than console games , well that's my opinion. I'm much more accustomed to PC controls than xbox or psp. Maybe it's because i spend more time playing on pc than other consoles which creates the bias ;). I do prefer PC format.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Pc is all I use for my games. The reason is that it gives me a better graphics than using the mobile device to play some of the games that I enjoy playing. Also, I use pc simply because I don't own any game console yet, so this is the only better option that is available for me.

Last edited:

JaiGuru

Reaction score
My rig is aging but I still play lots of World of Warcraft. It's fairly generous with its spec requirements so I always get a good experience out of it. I'm hoping to upgrade next year but we'll see what happens. I need a new processor, card, and powersource, unfortunately so it's going to be quite the expense.