• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite PS2 Game?

Yiskah

Reaction score
Crash bandicoot 4, Wrath Of Cortex, Played it when I was younger. fun play time and a amazing series. The entire crash bandicoot series is the absolute best. Really happy with the new re-make.

Eli Maximilien

Reaction score
Dragonball Z continues to make an impression on the masses. While the newer consoles have Xenoverse 2, there was nothing like Dragonball Z Tenakaichi 3. There were a plethora of characters to choose from, and the explosions and game play emulated the real series very well. While the Xenoverse series is great, it hasn't invoked that same feeling for me.

pizzalover

Reaction score
My Favorite PS2 game was Lilo and Stich it had so many minigames and levels that you could spend all day and even notice it was midnight again. It was a multiplayer game so you could play with your friends and your siblings and didn't have to fight for the control haha.

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
My Favorite PS3 game was FFX, The game was amazing from start to finish including the mini soccer game. I bet I put about 100+ hours into that game on my PS2, and I like it so much that I bought it for my PS4 too.

Ash

Reaction score
Oh, how great the PlayStation 2 was. I think my favourite game would have to be Grand Theft Auto: Vice CIty. It was literally my favourite game. And I'm sure if I still had a PlayStation 2 and a copy of Vice City, I would play it all the time. I would probably enjoy the game much more than I would Grand Theft Auto V. It was the first ever Grand Theft Auto title that I played and that is the game why I enjoy GTA games so much. I just loved how you could drive wherever you wanted, do whatever you wanted. It was the perfect game especially because of how perfect the setting was.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I am a football lover, so my favourite PS2 game remains Pes football! playing and winning some friends on the game gives me a special feeling of a boss. I played the Dragonball Z, and even with the buzz around it as being one of the best games around, the passion to continue was not there.

So, PES football does it for me whenever I want to relax with friends over here.

johnmctown

Reaction score
Tekken for ps2! I'm good at playing paul or law. Just memorized their button combo and used it on the mall arcade. I love tekken on ps2 for me it was a different experience compared to street fighter. You can literally dodge attack moving sideways and it offers more counter attacks and grabs. Gameplay overall is awesome. I've spent more time playing tekken than other games.

gelotologist

Reaction score
My favorite would be the GTA:San Andreas this game reminds me so much when I was still at my grade school days and it's probably the amazing game you'll ever played. Back in the day when I was in 5th Grade I remember my uncle did buy PS2 console for himself because his also more into games. He would be playing for like 9 hours straight and would just stand when he goes to bathroom, he would only lend me when his tired and that is just awesome.

Referal

Reaction score
I really like Metal Gear Solid 2 and GTA Vice City on my PS2 and I think Streetfighters don't know though if its on it