• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Xbox Game

john franklin

Reaction score
My favorite game to play on Xbox is GTA. They improved the game for playing on Xbox. I have a big collection of games of Xbox. I have all titles of GTA and many other action and racing games.

zeedollar

Reaction score
On Xbox, i do strictly FIFA, i love the gameplay a whole lot and almost for two years running it was the only game i ever played on Xbox. maybe i will try some other games when next i get my hands on an Xbox, i hear Halo is really good too.

Sino989

Reaction score
I would have to say my all time favorite xbox 360 game is call of duty modern warfare 2 because it was such a fun call of duty and to me it's the best call of duty!

airfightermax

Reaction score
Here's my Hall of Fame:

Action-adventure
: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Racing: Forza Horizon 3

Sandbox: Minecraft

Stealth: Hitman

Motion based (Kinect): Fru

If you haven't tried these games yet, take a look at them.

zackd

Reaction score
I'd definitely have to go with Skyrim. Just everything about the game is amazing to me and I could get lost in it after a hard and stressful day.

zackd

Reaction score
Any of those fantasy RPG is what I like, such as Destiny or Skyrim. I'd go with skyrim because it's just an all time great game.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
For me it's Left 4 Dead or Halo, every time of the week :sunglasses:

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
Without a doubt, hand down Lost Odyssey. That game is simply amazing! It wasn't very popular but it developed by the old school Final Fantasy developer. And the whole game from beginning to end was mesmerising. Awesome graphics, awesome gameplay, awesome story. And the game characters really drew you in and you wanted to do everything in your power to help them. I would say I rate it up there with FFX and that was my all time favorite RPG!

overcast

Reaction score
For me it's Left 4 Dead or Halo, every time of the week :sunglasses:
HALO and Left 4 Dead comes out top of my recommendation too. Almost every time I consider XBOX it has to be for the HALO. As that is the flagship product from them. Not sure how the game is going to be in future version of the XBOX though. I am not much into sports games of xbox but I am guessing it's worth that.

Westbay

Reaction score
My favorite Xbox game has to be James Bond 007 this is because the game had a multi-player function which allows up to 4 persons play the game at once this is pretty interesting my friend owned it and most times we loved to get into action just for the fun of it you know. Another game I liked on Xbox was Jet set radio future it was a street skating game you could play story mode or versus where up to four persons can race together.

victorslide05

Reaction score
Mine is Batman,the story is very gripping,amazing graphics,fun but pretty hard missions.
The punching,kicking,stomping,chocking,wrestling a whole city full of criminals makes its amazing and my favorite. It might be furious but i still love it on my xbox360.

WarVet

Reaction score
My favorite Xbox game has to be James Bond 007 this is because the game had a multiplayer function which allows up to 4 persons play the game at once this is pretty interesting my friend owned it and most times we loved to get into action just for the fun of it you know. Another game I liked on Xbox was Jet set radio future it was a street skating game you could play story mode or versus where up to four persons can race together.

As a die hard James Bond fan i have to agree that this is my favorite Xbox games. I have never been a fan of Xbox (I play on my brother's) But this little game makes me think differently. The multiplayer rocks!

Chris Holman

Reaction score
This one's an easy one! Everybody knows that the best game on Xbox is Skyrim obviously! Yes I have put in more than 200 hours into this adventure and I have yet to have any regrets towards my time well wasted. Yet as with all you guys there are a lot of other really great games for the Xbox but dowland holds dear to my heart. Additionally Xbox has helped with my Skyrim addiction by moving it said the Xbox One. So looks like I'll be sticking with my nerdiness for just a little bit longer. What do you guys think?

James Arthur

Reaction score
My favourite game has got the be halo 3 it was a totally new sorta game play and really got you into the game

Referal

Reaction score
If i had to pick one I will say Halo series as i grew up with it I remember I wanted to get the game when I was younger as i liked it and played it at my friends house it was a sick game back then then I would say 2nd will be Simpson hit and run good graphic and story line to being with and love the characters so why not