• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Xbox Game

HyperActive

Reaction score
Anything in the COD series really.. I started loving Call of Duty when COD 4 was released, I love anything related to present military.

Ravenisawesome

Reaction score
I really like the L4D series, and the cool thing about the second game is you can get DLC to play the first game's levels complete with the new zombies. :)

uchenna

Reaction score
I agree call of duty or battle field bould have to be the best games.. i cant wait for black ops 2 to come out tho!

Naiwen

Reaction score
"tales of Vesperia", yeah yeah hihou, mmm, dululu....

Tucker933

Reaction score
My favorite Xbox game without any doubt is Halo 2. I bought the Xbox just for the Halo series, though at the time I was starting with Halo 2. It was a great experience for me, both online and off, I loved the community, the glitches, and the story.

robertson123

Reaction score
At the moment my favorite Xbox 360 games has to be State Of Decay and Max Payne 3

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Toxique said:
O man this is a tough one hmm... I would have to say halo 3 too because that was the first game I got for my 360.

I'm gonna have to update mine, I still love Halo 3 but I like Modern Warfare 2 even better.

Bazinga!

Reaction score
Mine would be Street Fighter. I have played Street Fighter on several different consoles but that is my favorite on the X-box 360.

sapett

Reaction score
My favorite Xbox game is Battlefield. I love the destructive environments, graphics, and campaigns. I have been a fan of the entire series for years. Battlefield games, in my opinion, are the best first person shooters.

Obi

Reaction score
Mine's Fable II. It was the first 360 game I bought with my own money, and I preordered it months in advance on Amazon after finishing the first game.

I just love the way the game feels, the world and storyline made me care so much about what I did and the outcome my actions had. The decision at the end was gut wrenching.

sbatz72

Reaction score
I love almost all xbox games I play. But I must say if I am to choose a favorite xbox game would have to be Minecraft of course. I don't really know why I like this very simple game, but I do. I just find it quite relaxing.

niightwind

Reaction score
I feel really bad, honestly; I bought an Xbox but I ended up rarely playing it at all. I ended up only really using it for Persona 4 Arena / Ultimatix and the Just Dance games. So out of the two, I'd have to say P4AU was my favorite. I really do need to look out for more Xbox games that I want though so that I can get more use out of it.

Kino

Reaction score
For the 360, Call of Duty 4 is definitely my favorite.

syaota

Reaction score
There's quite a few. But my favorites are the Call of Duty's, (especially 2 Modern Warfare), Red Dead Redemption, the Fallout series, Far Cry series.

paigeswan

Reaction score
My favorite Xbox game is Far Cry 4. I bought it as a gift for someone and we play it together all the time. I love how long the storyline is, so you can play for days without running out of new missions. I also like all of the cool weapons and the fact that you can ride an elephant.

Kaitara

Reaction score
I didn't play the Xbox a lot because I didn't own one myself. But my ex had one and we played Lost Odyssey together. If you are a JRPG fan and have access to a 360 GET THIS GAME. It is amazing, the story and characters are so good. It's in my top10 favorite games but unfortunately because it's 360 only I haven't been able to play the game for years. It's really disappointing it was never ported to another platform. The game is way underrated and not enough people know about it. For reference, it was written by Sakaguchi Hironobu, the man who wrote the stories for Final Fantasy I - VI.

jrhoads

Reaction score
I pretty much only play on PC now, but my favorite Xbox exclusive would probably be Halo: Reach. I really love the Halo series, but I've only played Reach, 4, and Combat Evolved Anniversary. I really wish I had played more of them, but I sold my Xbox.