• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Xbox Game

angrychicken

Reaction score
I don't own an Xbox anymore but my favorite game has got to be Nier. It's severely underrated everywhere, but the whole feeling, story and music makes up for its average gameplay. It's more than a game, it's an experience.

babysharks

Reaction score
I'd say Fallout 3. Right off the bat, I like its concept for open world, the variety is pretty good, and it's an rpg that's not very difficult to understand. Right at the beginning of the game, you're given immense freedom. You can do whatever you want right from the start. There are objectives, but it doesn't really matter what order you complete them in. Graphics are really good and the dog is really cute!

Minecraft2201

Reaction score
I really like Black Ops 2. I never seem to get bored of it. I know it's an old Call of Duty already, but I don't mind it. I usually play multiplayer and sometimes zombies.

bleblanc10

Reaction score
Modern Warfare 2. It was my first full call of duty and I spent soooooo much time playing that game and trying to get nukes online.

acheno84

Reaction score
This is quite an old post, but I'd have to say that my favorite Xbox 360 game would have to be Fallout New Vegas. I just love how there are so many different places to go, things to do, people to talk to, etc. I'm not even half way through with it and I'm honestly ashamed at how many hours I've actually invested in the game. It's fun though.

My second favorite: Left 4 Dead. I love the levels, I love the characters, and I love the intensity. My wife and I play and we both will tag team. One snipes, the other is equipped with the automatic. We make a killer team when we play.

kingrichez

Reaction score
My favorite Xbox game from my past has to be Splinter Cell, I spent many hours playing that game as a kid.

Alanmwp

Reaction score
Hands down, Gears of War. I don't know, but there's something about the game that makes it play it every single night. That game super competitive. I hardly play rank match. You'll always find me doing team deathmatch. In fact, that's where I see most players nowadays.

Ipa07

Reaction score
My favorite Xbox game is Forza. I played it too much on my Xbox 360 and I just loved it back then. Now I'm occasionally playing Forza for PC whenever I have a chance.

Dan bers

Reaction score
All the way from the strategy, graphics, suspense, to the setting, the gameplay. I'd relay RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER all the way from the beginning if i had to. It's simply amazingly designed. Big up to all that put their minds into the making of this game.

overcast

Reaction score
For me it has to be Modern Warfare series and Halo. Though HALO has been at the top for many years.But the modern warfare turns out to be more addictive for me. I don't think any other game has matched to that level so far. There is also left 4 dead. But I didn't much loved the concept of the game, it's just tad boring.

SashaS

Reaction score
I don't actually own an Xbox but I have spent a lot of time playing Xbox 360's and One's at friends houses, so I have a pretty big catalog of Xbox playthroughs under my belt. I think my favorite and most memorable is undoubtedly Halo. The unique weapons, the awesome mechanics and the (for the time) pretty great graphics instantly put it into my nostalgia books. A great Xbox exclusive that I would probably get an Xbox for if I wasn't broke.

megaman93

Reaction score
I love all the Halo games. I don't have an Xbox 360, but I did just receive an Xbox One as a gift! My favorite game of all time is NBA 2K but with the exclusivity of Halo for Xbox, you can be sure that I am going to be getting new games soon.

zackd

Reaction score
I'd have to go with Skyrim. I remember the countless hours I'd spend up until 3 or 4 in the morning then realizing I had school in a couple of hours. The game is just addicting as hell and even though I barely play video games anymore, I do find myself spending a day off of work playing Skyrim. Skyrim is great, it's one of those RPG's that just seem to draw you in and I am personally not a fan of those type of games, as a sports gamer mainly but I love Skyrim. That game was the bomb back in the day.

SpitfireMase

Reaction score
Historically I've been fond of the Halo games. I didn't own an Xbox until recently, and most of the games I got are available on other platforms, but I know Halo has a legacy of great games, even though 4 and 5 weren't quite as good as the original trilogy.

valy

Reaction score
My favorite Xbox game is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, because is funny to play, it has a big map, and a clear sound. I believe this game is one of the best adventure games of all times. You have all in this game, burglary missions, truck and train driving missions, driving injured people to the hospital and fighting crime. This game it sure worth your time, all you need to do is to take care because you will get addicted by it!

overcast

Reaction score
Modern Warfare series was lot better on XBOX. I think their flagship game HALO was good too. Then some of the Microsoft specific platform shooters. I think some games like colossus shadow was performing good on the console too. I think however I'd stick with the modern warfare if you ask me. That's what I am looking at.

Denis_P

Reaction score
This is a tough one, because I really love the Halo series but it's so difficult choosing only one of the games! I have so many fond memories of playing Halo 3 back in High School. I remember watching the huge ceremony the night of its release, and I get chills down my spine just thinking about how exciting that event was. Not to mention all the memories I had with my friends, buying gallons of the special edition Mountain Dew and just marathoning through the story, and playing online for hours on end.

Yup, even though it wasn't the best Halo, I have to go with Halo 3 simply for the memories it made.