• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Have you ever been banned?

Gladdy

Reaction score
Hey League of Legends players,

I think that it's common knowledge that League's community can be quite toxic at times - full of flamers, feeders, or people just acting like kids. It can often lead to frustration and us typing out things that are based on rage. Getting banned or warned in League of Legends can happen really fast if you aren't following their summoners code and receive a couple of reports from your teammates or enemies.

Therefore, I am curious, have you ever been banned or have you ever received a warning? If yes, what was it for? Did it make you reflect your behavior?

luispas

Reaction score
Hello @Gladdy this is an interesting topic. I've been banned a few times when I was starting to play League and it was because I had internet issues on those days, so the LeaverBuster always put me out of the game, then I was forced by the to enter on the low priority queue. It was horrible to wait 5 or 10 minutes to find one match, I think I knew what challengers are feeling right now :emoji_joy:

Gladdy

Reaction score
Haha, that actually reminds me when I first started playing League of Legends. It was my first MOBA so I didn't know that you can't just simply leave the game... I assumed that when a player leaves, the game automatically adds a new player to the team :( I was so wrong. So one time I log onto my account and I got one of those warnings that if I continue to leave I will get banned. I Googled if it's the truth and I was shocked. I felt so bad after because I can only imagine how much my team hated me, ops.

luispas

Reaction score
I felt so bad after because I can only imagine how much my team hated me, ops.
LOL I can understand how it was, thanks God my friends always told me how was the game and the things I should do or the ones I had to avoid. I'm thinking right now that LoL was my first MOBA too :eek: all the games I played before were so simple. In conclusion, we won't leave our team mates again :p

Deathisue

Reaction score
Is complicated, i really enjoy this game but sometimes i lose mi mind, there is a lot kind of people in this game, from kids to complete asshole and sometimes tha people make me be toxic with then and the team, in my 4 years in League of Legends i only have one warning and just stop of do it, right now i only focus in my game and the thinks i can do to win only that.