• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Playstation 4 Launch Date and Launch Titles Confirmed

Scion

Reaction score
RELEASEDATE_610.jpg

Sony announced at Gamescom this week that the console will be available in the United States on November 15, 2013.

The PlayStation 4 will be available in Europe starting on November 29, 2013, and will launch in 32 countries (compared to the Xbox One's 13).

The PlayStation 4 will be available for $399.99.

The launch lineup for the PlayStation 4 includes 33 games for the system before the end of the year.

Sony says that there will be 15 disc-based games (which you can also get as downloads) as well as additional download-only titles to make up a total of 33 games for the PlayStation 4.

Killzone: Shadow Fall, Watch Dogs, and Driveclub are among the titles that will appear on November 15 alongside the system.

NBA 2K14 (2K)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
Skylanders Swap Force (Activision)
Need for Speed: Rivals (Electronic Arts)
Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts)
Madden 25 (Electronic Arts)
FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)
NBA Live 14 (Electronic Arts)
Killzone: Shadow Fall (Sony)
Driveclub (Sony)
Knack (Sony)
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
Lego Marvel Superheroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)

Source

Source

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
These are the top 33 games to play on Playstation 4. These all games are mine favorite. I already those all. I had great fun while playing these games. I use to play Need for Speed: Rivals and Knacks during the whole day and I never get tired of these games.