• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Pokemon Games

Ridge

Reaction score
Who else here still loves a good old fashion Pokemon game? I've been buying every game on launch day ever since Pokemon Red, they are still great fun.

I recently decided I was going to catch them all, so that's been a huge project. I'm currently playing through Soul Silver so I can transfer forward all my pokes from Pokemon Ruby. Anyone else still playing?

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I still play my favorite game to date is Pokemon emerald

Saffy

Reaction score
omg yes!! I had them when I was younger like high school age but my dad's girlfriend said they were too childish and sold them all... I recently got ruby to play on the ds but I'm sad I don't have the games anymore..

so I have been playing the ruby and building it up but it's been hard to do when I have classes and 2 kids to do anything really lately

Squigly

Reaction score
Pokemon is timeless. I've played almost every generation, Black is probably my favorite! :D

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
I own every single Pokemon game released so far! Even x and y and I dont even have a 3DS yet, so I guess you could say yeah, I still play haha.

Ridge

Reaction score
Pokemon is timeless. I've played almost every generation, Black is probably my favorite! :D
Black and White put way more effort into the story than any other generation.

BPBWessel

Reaction score
Pokemon is an awesome franchise! I can't say that I own the new ones, I stopped at the 3DS games. I might review this since the new releases Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are 3DS only. Ruby and Sapphire were easily my favorite and most played, but nothing beats Yellow's Pikachu following you around and not evolving.

Ridge

Reaction score
Pokemon is an awesome franchise! I can't say that I own the new ones, I stopped at the 3DS games. I might review this since the new releases Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are 3DS only. Ruby and Sapphire were easily my favorite and most played, but nothing beats Yellow's Pikachu following you around and not evolving.

The Pokemon following you around feature is one that I wish would be in every game. It doesn't seem like something that would take any too many resources from other things.

That Pikachu not evolving was a pain for me. I had to trade him over to Pokemon Red, evolve him over there, then send him back to Yellow. Damn inconvenience.

Ridge

Reaction score

The Pokemon following you around feature is one that I wish would be in every game. It doesn't seem like something that would take any too many resources from other things.

That Pikachu not evolving was a pain for me. I had to trade him over to Pokemon Red, evolve him over there, then send him back to Yellow. Damn inconvenience.

Issho

Reaction score
Currently still playing black and white 2 until I have the chance to get the newest one. Pokemon will never get old for me. It's a formula that somehow clicked with me since I first played it. So for as long they come out? I'll sure as hell play them without a second thought.

Brady2121

Reaction score
I still play occasionally. Like yourself, I've been playing since Pokemon Red and Yellow. I am planning to purchase Pokemon Omega Ruby or Pokemon Omega Sapphire in the near future, so I'm looking forward to that.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor to catch all the Pokemon! :D

Jojo83

Reaction score
Pokemon yellow was the first pokemon game I played. It was a very enjoyable and addicting game. I can see why it became such a huge worldwide phenomenon. I have I lots of fond memories playing that game, it's fun collecting and battling those pocket monsters.

primaLucid

Reaction score
My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Diamond. I am a huge fan of the Pokemon franchise and I look forward to future installments in the series. Although I hardly play Pokemon nowadays since I don't have a 3DS, I plan to get one and get caught up with the newer games.

LitoLawless

Reaction score
I haven't played a Pokemon game since Blue and Red. I believe there were Yellow and Green versions as well, but those were kind of under the radar at the time. My favorite has to be Pokemon Red. I even had a red Game Boy to go along with it, so it wins by default.

Dana

Reaction score
I've been CRAVING playing pokemon for a really long time lately, probably like 6 months. But I don't have a DS of any sort to play unfortunately. Maybe once I get my tax return I'll buy myself a cheap DS and a game to fight my craving.

Nero

Reaction score
I still want to play Pokemon ORAS but I don't have enough money as of yet. So far I enjoyed X and Y and I hear a lot of nostalgia about ORAS. I hope I can save up enough for it and get to play it.

fire421

Reaction score
I'd love to get back into Pokemon but sadly don't own a 3ds.

Jojo83

Reaction score
I've been playing Pokemon Ruby for the Game Boy Advance... And, I can say that it's a great game to make the time fly away. Pokemon is just one of the best RPGs out there, especially on handheld consoles.

athena02

Reaction score
I've played every single Pokemon game ever released, and I do mean all of them, even Pokemon Conquest. There's just something about the franchise that keeps me coming back. Maybe its the nostalgia, or maybe its just that they are good at marketing *cough* milking *cough*.

gadin210

Reaction score
I grew up on pokemon, I remember to this day repeating the battle over and over to catch my first suicoon. I love pokemon games so much.