• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

[POLL] Android or iOS

Android or iOS

• Android

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • iOS

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters

Haristar

Reaction score
I love Android because I have been using it since I came to know about smartphones. I have used iOS too but Android looks much easier to use. :)

Westerlies

Reaction score
I have had both iOS and Android mobile phones and I think that Android beats out iOS in gaming. I'd base that off of three components of Android phones. The battery life is longer than Apple products so you can play longer. The screens on Androids are usually more shatterproof so you can see the screen better than the average iOS model. Lastly, the sound quality on my Android outperforms the Apple products by a mile. The iOS is better for certain things like camera and photo quality but that doesn't weigh enough to change the outcome of my decision.

djdanilo

Reaction score
I've been using Android since I got my first smartphone. I think that both IOS and Android have their pros and cons. I think that IOS is better built and works smoother than Android, but I think that Android have advantage because of more apps available on Playstore.

Dkaraly

Reaction score
Android! I prefer it and I like it. IOS is too... I don't know, limited I guess. Also, Apple products aren't cheap and I feel like Android is easier to use and to acquire. All of my smartphones have had Android.

John Patrick Dimaano

Reaction score
I am first ios user since i got iphone 3 and 4 in my previous mobile device its really great smooth , fast and easy to use specially in Videos, games, facebook and Internet Browsing but when i learned to used andriod i really appreciate it is not that easy and more specific to use like iphone but android got it in terms of availablity of apps all that you want is in their direct downloads from internet and many others it more practical.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
I prefer IPhones better then Android, as I like the design of the IPhones compared to the Androids, as well at times the androids can be a bit confusing.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
In my area and in my friend group everyone has Iphones so its more easy to have group chats and such. Plus i find Iphones to be much easier to use.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I don't think I can use Ios for Android devices has been the best option for me in so many things that I do ranging from playing my favourite games and other things as well

Decypher

Reaction score
There is absolutely no comparison here, the poor people will likely go for android while the rich will go for IOS, many people who talk shit about IOS do so, because they can't afford it, but if you give them an IOS, they will thank you all their lifes.
I have used both, and I know that IOS is better.

lucykups

Reaction score
Honestly, I hate it when people always say that iOS is overrated, I mean they excel at almost everything. But yeah we have different opinions but I would still go for ios; its fast and has less lags than android. IOS has a lot of updates for gaming as well than in android

Referal

Reaction score
Although I have android and grew up with Android google I gotta say IOS as its more better in graphical wise and better software so IOS