• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Quick Level Up Strategy From Experienced Players

SpellBound

Reaction score
Hello fellow gamers,what kind of strategy do you use for leveling up your character as soon as the match starts? Is there any particular way or path in which you work to quickly level up? Please share a few effective no fail strategies for others who are having a hard time.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Depends on your team and your heroes bro. Not to mention the enemy line up as well. But what I'm doing in order to gain as many levels as I can is by laning. Do your best to deny all of your creeps so that the enemy's creeps keeps coming and stacking at your lane. Also that is situational though. You can also try jungling if you have a jungling hero. The neutral creeps now respawn every 1 minute so you can get as much exp as you can and you can also stack other camp.

djdanilo

Reaction score
Depends on your team and your heroes bro. Not to mention the enemy line up as well. But what I'm doing in order to gain as many levels as I can is by laning. Do your best to deny all of your creeps so that the enemy's creeps keeps coming and stacking at your lane. Also that is situational though. You can also try jungling if you have a jungling hero. The neutral creeps now respawn every 1 minute so you can get as much exp as you can and you can also stack other camp.

I agree. There are so many factors included in you having a good game and leveling up fast. If you are playing carry and farming on safelane, it all depends on your skill level and what kind of support heroes your team has, in order to zone out the offlaner, so you can have free farm. Ideal situation would be, your support players stacking jungle camps for you, and you clearing them after you get levels on the lane. Hope this helps. Good luck