• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

WARHAMMER IS BETTER THAN STARWARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
Face it, Disney made Star wars into a kid show, with cringy AF kid tv shows.

As a star wars fan, do you watch those kid tv shows and be like "OOOO SHIT JEDI" and get our your pop corn??

NO!

Warhammr is amazing, as we can play like men, rolling dice, shoot for wound. ITS A MAN GAME, NOT A KIDDY STAR WARS GAME!

502843_md-Bad%20Moons,%20Battle%20Report,%20Necrons,%20Orks,%20Warhammer%2040,000.jpg

clone-wars-keyart.jpg

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
This is a pointless war, HL2 is better, and thats a fact.

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Yell warhammer and everyone is wondering "what.. Huh?"
Yell star wars and you got a whole contingent of people giving you high fives.

Modified jaws quote.

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
In a more serious note, Star wars lore is fit around kids, and what will make Disney a fuck ton of money.

Half life, is fun, and amazing, its in depth and i know quit alot about it.

Warhammer, dispite it being unpopulour, has a bigger lore than both of them put together. It has a grown up and productive game sytle on the table top. And GW isent all about mass captilism.

The only reason why star wars is so famouse today is because of how disney puts it EVERYWHERE. Its annoing. I see someone who likes starwars are someone who has no mind, and follows disney into giving them money.

Because realy, star wars lore is nothing, i would rather be in a universe that has in depth lore around what the people want, instead of one based around money.

Half life i think has a better lore thou then warhammer and star wars ;) even if im still a Warhammer fan.

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
In a more serious note, Star wars lore is fit around kids, and what will make Disney a fuck ton of money.

Half life, is fun, and amazing, its in depth and i know quit alot about it.

Warhammer, dispite it being unpopulour, has a bigger lore than both of them put together. It has a grown up and productive game sytle on the table top. And GW isent all about mass captilism.

The only reason why star wars is so famouse today is because of how disney puts it EVERYWHERE. Its annoing. I see someone who likes starwars are someone who has no mind, and follows disney into giving them money.

Because realy, star wars lore is nothing, i would rather be in a universe that has in depth lore around what the people want, instead of one based around money.

Half life i think has a better lore thou then warhammer and star wars ;) even if im still a Warhammer fan.
I love you.

swag

Reaction score
Just because Star Wars is great at making money (bc its cool as fuck) doesn't mean it doesn't have great in depth lore. If you read some books like Tarkin, plageius(spelling), thrawn, etc. you'd realize how adult Star Wars can be.

Just take droids for example. The longer droids are alive the more sentient they become. It gets to a point where they're indistinguishable from humans in every facet other than appearance (duh). What most droid owners do as a result are periodic memory wipes so the droids get reset and follow every instruction like a robot. This is an interesting moral dilemma as we have to ask ourselves whether it's right to have sentient droids practically as slaves and we start talking about free will n shit. This is talked about in the "Disney kids tv show" and various comics.

Read up bruh

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Warhammer would beat star wars irl (GONE WRONG)(GONE SEXUAL)

DersertedCake

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Warhammr is amazing, as we can play like men, rolling dice, shoot for wound. ITS A MAN GAME, NOT A KIDDY STAR WARS GAME!

Rolling a dice.. Game.. Online.. Roleplay.. Men..
yeah im gonna have to stop you right there

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
Star wars has different branches of games like tabletop to video games

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Star Wars is better than warhammer. It has started since 1976 with the novelization of the film in 1977. And has thousands upon thousands of books which are considered in every modern library young adult-adult oriented. Have you seen the Disney show? It is oriented towards adults but made to be understandable by kids. This is a proven statistic right here of average demographics
https://www.quantcast.com/blog/the-fans-behind-the-force/ this shows that star wars fans are more successful in life.

Now for war hammer from what I've found your player base is mostly 13-17 yr old boys and is dominated by men as opposed to star Wars's equally represented fan base.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
You put up someone's blog saying star wars makes people more succesful

Blasty

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
You put up someone's blog saying star wars makes people more succesful
Not a blog its a demographics website run by professional representatives in different research fields. They are one of he Nielsen companies top competitors.

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
DEAR GOD. Listen, in the UK u get propper nobz, not like ork nobz, but British banter guys ranging from all ages. I seen a 70 year old in charge of a Games Workshop once in Devon.

Any-case
, WHO CARES ABOUT SUSCEPTIBILITY, ITS ABOUT HOW FUN THE GAME IS. Im looking at a ad called "Free to play star wars Old Republic" LOL WTF.

Another shit kiddy game made by capitalistic Disney.

Warhammer however is not cringy, and releases titles like SPACE MARINE. Fucking fantastic.

Also, table top, your making your armys, playing them, rolling dice. FANTASTIC FUN, AND WE DONT NEED TO GO OUT INTO A SUB WAY DRESSED AS A RP. (Another example of a captilistic exploitation)

Face it, star wars has turned into a shit show for companys to rott your mind and give you a excuse to give them money.

Warhammer has a fuck ton of lore, star wars? Halve of it is made to appel to the younger ages.

Commissar Jorkul

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
And warhammer has lore made to directly appease butt hurt fans, without paying attention to other lore. Sisters of Battle, Ultrasmurfs, the list goes on from there. "Free to play TOR" so what? How many failed Warhammer games have there been?

Status
Not open for further replies.