• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What games do u play on steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Referal

Reaction score
I any games what games do u guys play on steam any free ones?

Hintahai

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heroes & Generals

Last edited:

missionreport

Reaction score
I still play DotA 2 on steam. It's still pretty competent regardless of its age. I've been playing this game ever since I was in high school and you just gradually grow more interested in it the more you play and the more you increase your skill and familiarity with the mechanics. There are a plethora of heroes that you can choose from. Although I have to say, that some heroes, kinda messes up with the overall balance, but it's negligible because the game represents teamwork, as opposed to one on one battles.

Referal

Reaction score
I used to play Team Fortress 1 but I soon gave up on it kept lagging I haven't tried Team Fortress 2 as of yet but as I have heard of the review it seems good or decent I will try it some time soon

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
At the moment, just Rocket League and occasionally Depth & GTA V. I've been playing a lot of games that I haven't purchased through steam lately such as Outlast 2.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
At the moment, just Rocket League and occasionally Depth & GTA V. I've been playing a lot of games that I haven't purchased through steam lately such as Outlast 2.

How is Outlast 2? I played the first one when it came out, and I loved it. Survival horror games hold a special place in my heart. It's a nice change of pace from the fast-paced shooters and strategy games I usually play.

Speaking of shooting games, the Steam game I've been playing the most lately is Payday 2. I love teaming up with my friends to play the heists and just have a good time.

Distilled

Reaction score
Main game with 700 hours is Path of Exile.

Any other path of exile mains here?

There is self-found mode, seasons, hardcore. There is such much depth to the game it is insane for being free.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
How is Outlast 2? I played the first one when it came out, and I loved it. Survival horror games hold a special place in my heart. It's a nice change of pace from the fast-paced shooters and strategy games I usually play.

Speaking of shooting games, the Steam game I've been playing the most lately is Payday 2. I love teaming up with my friends to play the heists and just have a good time.
I think it's brilliant.. but scary as hell. Can't get around to finishing it as I get scared and quit the game lol!

MaaattMLG

Reaction score
Mostly Rocket League, GTA V, H1Z1, Depth, CS:GO, Arma 3. Got loads more however, don't play them much, but willing to play with new people and players.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I think it's brilliant.. but scary as hell. Can't get around to finishing it as I get scared and quit the game lol!

Ah, I'll have to keep an eye out for it on Steam, then. I'm working my way through The Evil Within currently, and it's also pretty unnerving at times. Difficult as well!

Ipa07

Reaction score
I play NBA 2K17 and Rainbow Six Siege on Steam. I like the platform because it's easy to use and to chat with my friends while I'm in the game. I used to play GTA V on it and I never experience any problems with it. I don't play any free games on it because I'm a fan of AAA titles.

Koyomi Araragi

Reaction score
I play Team Fortress 2 through Steam, since, well...it's the only way you can play it. I also acquired a lot of free codes for random games, however, have never played any of them. I'm building up a backlog for the apocalypse when the Internet goes out.

troslim

Reaction score
I play a few games through steam, my main games would be CS:GO, Terraria, Civ V and Factorio. Have put most of my into Civ, just absolutely love that game, especially with all the different mods that are available in the steam workshop.

MLF

Reaction score
I've got a pretty vast library since I'll pick up a ton of games during the Steam summer sales or from Humble Bundle from time to time but the only game I play religiously are Civilization or turn-based games like that.

Sino989

Reaction score
I used to play most of my games on steam but lately I haven't been playing any games because truthfully I just think I'm growing out of playing video games.

Ipa07

Reaction score
I used to play most of my games on steam but lately I haven't been playing any games because truthfully I just think I'm growing out of playing video games.

Yeah I also feel the way like you do. I just lost interest in games like I had before.

Linen

Reaction score
I've mostly played 100% Orange Juice, but that's primarily because it's a very simple and quick game I can play during a few-minutes break (haven't been playing so much now, because I don't have heavy classwork to deal with and can thus invest time in more in-depth games). I do have Tales of Berseria waiting to be touched, among quite a few other games I pick up on sales along the way... hard to ignore what's basically fire-sale sale pricing.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Honestly I've been off my PC for a while as there isn't much for me to do: but I mostly play Gmod when the servers on EN were up *cough* @Jordan get that crap up ;) *cough* but I also play games like CS:GO... For now all I use my computer for is the coding competition.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I haven't really been playing anything lately :( Too busy working on growing this community!

Status
Not open for further replies.