• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What games do u play on steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerSlavos

Reaction score
At the moment, only SMITE. But I have been playing Portal 2, Left 4 Dead, Mass Effect, some Star Wars games... And now I got Payday 2 the other day and ARMA 2. Haven't played them yet, but I will soon enough, I just need to catch up with my friends.

CBL28

Reaction score
I've got many, but the ones I mostly play are Fallout: New Vegas, Civilization V, and Team Fortress 2. Although I do occasionally return to some forgotten gems, such as Realm of the Mad God, Prison Architect, or Half-Life.

hermessantos

Reaction score
My list is a bit extensive, but I will summarize here in the following games: GTA V, Depth, Team Fortress 2 and CSGO

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Currently? I'm planning on playing Ori and the Blind Forest which I got on the sale. I also got Tomb Raider so that's gonna be a long game too. I'm thinking of getting 2 more games before the sale ends, but I only have about $6 left on my account so it's gonna be hard trying to decide.

timstargraal

Reaction score
I’m currently playing just CS:GO as the usual but since the Steam Summer Sale is on and I only have $13 on my account I’m not sure what other games I should buy as there are so many on sale from $20 to $2 (THAT’S 90% OFF) which I want and since PUBG isn’t on sale, I’ll probably buy a few of those cheap games (especially BattleBlock Theater) and play them and buy PUBG whenever that goes on sale or when I’m rich enough.

Gladdy

Reaction score
God, do not even remind me how many Steam games I still have to finish playing. I have a bad habit of only playing a game half way through then randomly switching to another :(

The Steam games that I am currently playing are Miscreated and Subnautica. Both amazing games and highly addictive. I have played Subnautica previously but not since it had that big update so I started a brand new game and I am having so much fun! And Miscreated is a survival, zombie type if anybody does not know it. It is multiplayer and open world. It has amazing developers that always listen to their community.

BrokenDownFlier

Reaction score
I just started playing Banished and Black Desert Online because I got them during the sale but I also have Rising World that I will play occasionally. RW is one of those Minecraft type games but with more realistic graphics;unfortunately they've been an Early Access Game for way too long and are just now getting ready to release character customization and ranged weapons. A couple of my female friends play and are always complaining because their avatars are male--in fact there's only one avatar in the game right now. I tried Eldevin for a few hours but quickly lost interest as none of my friends played it.

Empire

Reaction score
I have allot of games on steam, 44 in total. LOL 44 isn't allot like to 120 games or more that some have. Yet mostly since I can not afford it or I don't spend big. I used to have disc versions years ago till I had an very good internet speed to download.

Made steam account back in 2012 and never used it until my first game added 6 months or so later. rubbish connection back then

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
I have allot of games on steam, 44 in total. LOL 44 isn't allot like to 120 games or more that some have. Yet mostly since I can not afford it or I don't spend big. I used to have disc versions years ago till I had an very good internet speed to download.

Made steam account back in 2012 and never used it until my first game added 6 months or so later. rubbish connection back then
Don't feel bad about the number of your games lol. Most of those people with 100+ games have never touched the 90 games in their library. I have 20 games, and I think they're a lot since I want to 100% complete games, from achievements to the actual game's story. I only have 2 perfect games currently; Witcher 3 and Skyrim. Everything else has a few achievements left that I need to unlock.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, Referal, i used to play Left 4 Dead 2 a game with zombies, but i got bored very soon, and at the moment I play Counter Strike Global Offensive, this is my favorite game and one of the most-played games in the world in my opinion!

luispas

Reaction score
I play Paladins and DOTA 2, those are my favorites, but I rather Paladins, it's super fun to play.

WarVet

Reaction score
I play a few games through steam, my main games would be CS:GO, Terraria, Civ V and Factorio. Have put most of my into Civ, just absolutely love that game, especially with all the different mods that are available in the steam workshop.

Definitely! The game seems to suck all your free time, doesn't it? "Oh, i have the weekend free to play - 5 min later it's Monday morning" I have spent most of my Steam time on it also. Speaking of mods have you seen the Soviet Union mod? There a few going around but I'm talking about the Brezhnev one. It goes along nicely with the order ideology ;)

ZXD22

Reaction score
I only have like 2 free games and they are Team Fortress 2 and Heroes and Generals. Not really into any of the other games. My top 3 most played tough are TF2, Ultra Street Fighter IV and a program called ASMR Universe. I use ASMR to create environment sounds that help me go to sleep like creating sounds from the rain forest or near the beach with the waves crashing and birds singing. Nice and relaxing to fall asleep with those sounds going on and sometimes you can even dream your at the beach and what not as well!

Empire

Reaction score
Don't feel bad about the number of your games lol. Most of those people with 100+ games have never touched the 90 games in their library. I have 20 games, and I think they're a lot since I want to 100% complete games, from achievements to the actual game's story. I only have 2 perfect games currently; Witcher 3 and Skyrim. Everything else has a few achievements left that I need to unlock.
out of my 45 games only 12 to 15 that I have played.

I do find that the more games yo have the more you get bored as to what to play. Yet even with 500 games LOL, we all tend to play that one game with the most hours. One guy has almost 400 plus games and yet he played 6,000 hours on GTA

Lexi

Reaction score
Dota 2 and Team Fortress 2 will never get old. And I still enjoy Left 4 Dead, since we can play both 1 and 2 there. For free games I suggest Fistful of Frags, it's a shooting game in an old west setting. It has a good community and it's a fun game overall. Give it a try, it's one of those hidden gems on Steam.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I have a lot of games in my steam library but most of the time I play Defense of the Ancients 2 and if I don't have any friends online to play with then I go play solo on Grand Theft Auto Online. It's been a year that I am working hard on raising my ranking on DOTA and I take rests whenever I have lots of consecutive losses. I take my frustration out by playing other games I have on Steam, and with that I resort to GTA.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Im not into steam yet but with this community always mentioning it, i thinkbill give it a try.

valy

Reaction score
Hi SerSlavos, my Steam library is full and I have a lot of games there. Now I am currently playing Counter Strike Global Offensive, and Argo. These two games are the best to play!

DudeInCorner

Reaction score
My main game to play on Steam is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. It's by far my most played game with over 760 hours, it's competitive feel and the 5v5 format helps the game stay fresh and fun during each and every game! Definitely a recommendation from me. My next most-played game is ArmA 3, however I don't play that much anymore. ArmA 3 is great fun if you get a group of guys, about 10 or so, to play king of the hill or RP servers with. For some people, military simulation groups are also a main reason to play the game, but after being in one for 6 months I realized it wasn't for me. Other than that, my steam library revolves entirely around games that my friends are playing and whether or not I'm good enough to play with them haha.

fishmonk

Reaction score
My main game to play on Steam is Dota 2. I currently play Football Manager 17 and PubG as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.