• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What games do u play on steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
The only game I play at the moment is Counter-Strike GO, but I would really love to try Rocket league...the concept behind it is interesting. It's the 2 most manly things that sync perfectly, football and cars! ahah

amine erraji

Reaction score
i play dota 2 and jotun on steam, maybe it's a small collection but i love those two games jotun is a nice 2d game souls game like, and dota 2 it a MOBA that let you play a compatitive games that require some skill with each hero, and am planning to maybe try to get the witcher series see how that serie's would turn out good.

castills

Reaction score
I play as many Free to Play games I can, especially those with achievements or cards. I also enjoy FPS team games like TF2 and Paladins, have a love/bore for MMORPGs like RIFT.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I just play Counter-Strike Global Offensive but I'm also playing a very nice game called Sins of the Demon, a 2D RPG game, that is very undervalued. It is somewhat similar to the amazing franchise Final Fantasy

Blaine019

Reaction score
I'm playing dota 2, ARK: Survival Evolved, and Player Unknown's Battleground. I have a lot of games in steam and I don't even play half of it. I just want to own games and play them whenever I want to.

djdanilo

Reaction score
I've been playing Dota 2, not that much recently beacuse of my work, but I started playing Counter Strike Global Offensive. I like how you can play games on private servers and also quickly find competitive and casual games, usually in 30 seconds to 1 minute depending on what map you want to play on. I have between 20 and 30 games on Steam, but these two are ones I usually play.

RosieDaven

Reaction score
Huh I don't really know about the free games, I only have one. Ambre - A heartbreaking kinetic novel.

It's a short visual novel, with pretty drawings, and nice characters. I really liked Ambre so far, she's cute. Let's not forget about our MC, who lost his wife. Their tragic meets, and I'm hopeful the ending has some happiness at the end. For a free game it's really upvoted by the way on steam.

Also Linen mentioned 100% percent orange juice. It's a cute game, I saw a video about it, though wasn't that interesting for me.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I am currently rotating between PubG , Dota 2 and Football Manager games. Sadly, I have only limited hours to spend daily on games.

Yiskah

Reaction score
I play UnderTale, Octodad, Don't starve, Don't starve together, Gmod, Team Fortress 2, Brawlhalla, Fall of Cybertron, Lego Worlds, Garfield Cart, Portal, Portal 2, Swat the Fly, Rocket league, Gang Beast, Halflife and Slim JIm 96. (lol) Some are free others paid, some were just mere penny's! But the top one I love has to be Team Fortress 2!

ballyhara

Reaction score
Ah, I'll have to keep an eye out for it on Steam, then. I'm working my way through The Evil Within currently, and it's also pretty unnerving at times. Difficult as well!
Outlast won't disappoint you, you will never know what to do on the labyrinths, when you are outdoor there is always like tall grass or something that never let you see when the enemy is coming. Seriously you get desperate! the night vision on camera gives you the freaks. Yep, this one is difficult to take, way too scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.