• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What was the craziest thing you ever saw or did.

fishmonk

Reaction score
I remember playing a dummy account and seeing these noobs who try to play. Some would buy 2 boots since of course, their hero has 2 feet right. Hahaha. And sometimes 4 orbs of venom. So funny.
I remembered playing on my friend's low-level account and getting a Wraith King who bought offering and skipped ultimate. He was also bootless 15 minutes into the game. It was a disaster.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I remembered playing on my friend's low-level account and getting a Wraith King who bought offering and skipped ultimate. He was also bootless 15 minutes into the game. It was a disaster.
It's a disastah! Haha. What offering? The lifesteal one? Vlads? I tend to do that too sometimes, not the offering. Haha. The bootless thing. I tend to get dagger and midas instead and straight radiance. I won't show up in the map during that time.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Yes, Vlads. He showed himself on the map and kept dying over and over. Our carry became the one with the lowest networth.

m33kuh

Reaction score
That's sad. Actuall Wraith King is an OP hero if you know how to use him, specially on the late game part. The 60-second cooldown of Reincarnation is the bomb. Imagine having Refresher and Aegis and a Divine Rapier. You are unstoppable. You can probably kill them all 1v5. If they kill you, you have Aegis. Then if they kill you again, you have SS. Then when you resu use bkb and stun and pop Refresher. So by then eventually you have killed at least 3 or 4 of them. And they will eventually run back. Then you can go jungle while you wait for your SS. Boom! Ez MMR.

amine erraji

Reaction score
One time i was playing with invoker i think it's in the 6.86 patch it's a blind trible kill sun strike can you even imagine how that happend, i was so suprised and so happy xD that was the craziest thing i have ever did in dota.

fishmonk

Reaction score
One time i was playing with invoker i think it's in the 6.86 patch it's a blind trible kill sun strike can you even imagine how that happend, i was so suprised and so happy xD that was the craziest thing i have ever did in dota.
Wow ! How did you do the triple kill with sun strike ? Were they low on HP ? I think the chances of it of happening is very slim but it is definitely possible.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Definitely low hp because sun strike's damage is divided amongst enemy units on the radius..

fishmonk

Reaction score
Definitely low hp because sun strike's damage is divided amongst enemy units on the radius..
Yes, I thought so too. The chances of that happening is really slim. In addition, he mentioned it being done with no vision. I must wonder what were the enemy heroes doing.

m33kuh

Reaction score
I guess that was just pure luck then. Probably 1 out of 10 000 chances. But nonetheless though, that was pure awesomeness at a certain degree. Not a lot of people could have those moments while in a game.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Yeah, some people cannot even get a rampage despite clocking thousands of hours in Dota 2. However, it's really depends on luck sometimes. You need the right hero, opponents and right moment for these things to happen. Thank goodness we can save replays for these moments in Dota 2.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Right. Specially me. T_T haha. But I play offlane and support mostly so I don't expect to have a rampage. Unless if I play a very greedy hero like PA or alch or Slark or Sven. Those heroes can just annihilate anyone specially if super farmed. Yeah, thanks for replays. Haha

tinrmz15

Reaction score
Craziest thing I did was using Pudge's hook then teleporting back home while doing that. Hahahaha I was intrigued when the strategy was posted online where the opponent will also be with you when you teleport back home and the opponent dies due to the power of the well hahaha. I only did that once because it is hard but it was the funniest experience of my gaming life that i can still replay the moment on my mind.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Craziest thing I did was using Pudge's hook then teleporting back home while doing that. Hahahaha I was intrigued when the strategy was posted online where the opponent will also be with you when you teleport back home and the opponent dies due to the power of the well hahaha. I only did that once because it is hard but it was the funniest experience of my gaming life that i can still replay the moment on my mind.
That was fixed eventually by Valve if I am not wrong. I remember that there used to be a bug for Io and Magnus. You could send the entire enemy team to the fountain if you pulled it off.

tinrmz15

Reaction score
That was fixed eventually by Valve if I am not wrong. I remember that there used to be a bug for Io and Magnus. You could send the entire enemy team to the fountain if you pulled it off.
That would be damn penta kill hahaha. But I think its not fair and I will get pissed if I were the one pulled to the well haha.

fishmonk

Reaction score
That would be damn penta kill hahaha. But I think its not fair and I will get pissed if I were the one pulled to the well haha.
Yup, it's definitely not fair so they actually fixed it by applying a patch. Nowadays, there's a lack of cheesy stuff in Dota compared to previous versions.

pauldox3

Reaction score
I was playing against a spirit breaker once and he ulted me exactly when i was about to tp into the fountain. He followed me into the fountain and he died lol. I also played this one game again Blood seeker, vengeful spirit, and ember spirit. Blood seeker would rupture then VS would swap and earth would kick you away, Instant death but we won tho lol. I also got to play against two insane guys. They played pudge and tusk. Tusk would kick you out and pudge would hook you mid air it was insane.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Lol dude. Where did you get this idea? Because for sure this did not happened in Dota 2 even in the classic Dota. There is no way you can use TP after casting hook. Lmao. TP has a cast time of 3-4 seconds and hook returns back in 1 or 2 seconds depending on the target range. Do the math. Unless you are referring to the archives, Dendi's famous fountain hook.

And by the way, Dota 2 has no pentakill.

djdanilo

Reaction score

This brought back a memory of a Wraith King in one of my pubs. This was maybe two years ago, a player picked Wraith King and said he wanted to jungle. I wasn't paying attention for the first 7-8 minutes, and then I saw him bootless rushing aghanim's scepter. Needless to say, we lost the game before he even got half of the item.

fishmonk

Reaction score
This brought back a memory of a Wraith King in one of my pubs. This was maybe two years ago, a player picked Wraith King and said he wanted to jungle. I wasn't paying attention for the first 7-8 minutes, and then I saw him bootless rushing aghanim's scepter. Needless to say, we lost the game before he even got half of the item.
What you mention is similar to Necrophos jungling at ancients or even Medusa ancients jungling. These players can farm in lane but they want to go and do this after watching Youtube. So many games lost due to junglers.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Lmao. A lot of people still do that by the way. Specially those people who don't read patch notes and updates. I remember after the huge update changes in Dota 2, I saw a necro stack farming ancients. He was standing there for like a minute or two and probably wondering why ancients' hp are not decreasing.