• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What was the craziest thing you ever saw or did.

fishmonk

Reaction score
Lmao. A lot of people still do that by the way. Specially those people who don't read patch notes and updates. I remember after the huge update changes in Dota 2, I saw a necro stack farming ancients. He was standing there for like a minute or two and probably wondering why ancients' hp are not decreasing.
Yes, sometimes I get people who have stopped playing for months in my team. They never read the patch notes and just dive in expecting everything to be the same. Some of them will use their own outdated item builds and insist that they are right.

Louis50

Reaction score
The craziest thing I saw was, while I was driving I saw a drunk old man just fall on the ground. I didn't know what to do, but thankfully he got up and keep walking. This was also recent.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Yes, sometimes I get people who have stopped playing for months in my team. They never read the patch notes and just dive in expecting everything to be the same. Some of them will use their own outdated item builds and insist that they are right.
Yeah. Hate those kind of people. Sometimes I'd just mute them all and play my own game. I would ignore them. Sometimes if I am really fed up with their stupidity, I would just go afk. Check back every 2 mins to avoid being abandoned. :p

m33kuh

Reaction score
The craziest thing I saw was, while I was driving I saw a drunk old man just fall on the ground. I didn't know what to do, but thankfully he got up and keep walking. This was also recent.
Loool! This is not a general discussion for daily life forum bro. This is about gaming. And you are posting in a Dota 2 thread. @_@

fishmonk

Reaction score
Dota 2 and real life are two different games. I do not know to laugh or cry when I read this post.