• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who Plays FIFA HERE

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I have played FIFA and it's on PC mostly. I have not played it console. So the experience on both the devices would be different. I heard from some people in thread that there is also one version for the smartphone as well. But I have not tried that version. But as you can see I have not yet tried that version for my use.

Yeah, the experiences are quite different, but not as different as you might imagine. Both ways of playing are very good and extremely fun. You should try it. :smiley:

iTommy

Reaction score
So the experience on both the devices would be different. I heard from some people in thread that there is also one version for the smartphone as well.
Agreed with you!
I also tried to install game on my smartphone but to be honest it is quite difficult to play on this device.
Thus I always play on my PC and feel more comfortable to play the game.

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of football, and I'm playing FIFA games since 2006. I love playing multiplayer online, and the latest FIFA17 have good graphics and controls. I hope they bring more advanced technology in upcoming FIFA18.

chumzybabe

Reaction score
I play FIFA mostly on my PC, but I think I will try the one on smartphone, I guess smartphone will be more handy.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Ive played NBA, Ive played archery games, almost any kind of sports game, but never have i had the urge to try a soccer game.. not even once...

zeedollar

Reaction score
The real question is... Who doesn't play FIFA here. I play FIFA on android and the gaming experience is way cool, The commentary, game play and goal celebration outperforms other soccer games. Am also awaiting the 2018 version i hope it beats all my expectations. I think the buttons on the game should be increased for better game play too.

anaatef9

Reaction score
I used to play FIFA ultimate team since april 2017. I used to play on an android device. I was a free to play player so it was just a grind but i loved it. Now with the changes to attack mode and the shit team of the season event, I didn't enjoy it anymore. Therefore, i just quit a couple of weeks ago.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of football, and I'm playing FIFA games since 2006. I love playing multiplayer online, and the latest FIFA17 have good graphics and controls. I hope they bring more advanced technology in upcoming FIFA18.

The graphics of FIFA 2017 are exceptional! :wink: I was impressed with the care that the staff took with the smallest details. It was really a great job of development. :sunglasses:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
The real question is... Who doesn't play FIFA here.

I have to agree that your question is very pertinent. After all, I think everyone here plays FIFA, right? :smiley:If there is anyone here who doesn't play, please join the topic. :tonguewink:

Jack_Dan

Reaction score
The graphics of FIFA 2017 are exceptional! :wink: I was impressed with the care that the staff took with the smallest details. It was really a great job of development. :sunglasses:

When I played the demo version from my EA account to check how was the game, honestly I was shocked because of the so realistic graphics. They worked so hard on the game development of FIFA17, and now they made me more curious about their next installment FIFA18.

Dhanidhamy

Reaction score
Yes,I play Fifa on my ps3 console and played Fifa14 on my mobile phone.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
When I played the demo version from my EA account to check how was the game, honestly I was shocked because of the so realistic graphics. They worked so hard on the game development of FIFA17, and now they made me more curious about their next installment FIFA18.

I think FIFA 2018 is going to be a revolution. I'm always impressed with the work they do (everything is so amazing!), but I think this time they will outgrow it even more. It's just a feeling. :smirk:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Yes,I play Fifa on my ps3 console and played Fifa14 on my mobile phone.

Just out of curiosity: How do you get the patience to play it on the mobile phone? I can't imagine myself playing that way. :tonguewink:

WarVet

Reaction score
I think FIFA 2018 is going to be a revolution. I'm always impressed with the work they do (everything is so amazing!), but I think this time they will outgrow it even more. It's just a feeling. :smirk:

Sorry, maybe I'm a bit late to the party here but what big novelty are they bringing in? Don't get me wrong I kinda like FIFA games but I find that they don't provide anything novel in the new versions besides of course updated players and teams lists.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Sorry, maybe I'm a bit late to the party here but what big novelty are they bringing in? Don't get me wrong I kinda like FIFA games but I find that they don't provide anything novel in the new versions besides of course updated players and teams lists.

Besides the updated players and teams lists, I think that the issue of graphics accuracy should be taken into consideration because that aspect is very strong.

WarVet

Reaction score
Besides the updated players and teams lists, I think that the issue of graphics accuracy should be taken into consideration because that aspect is very strong.

Oh aye, it is. Still, that graphics discussion falls into the old, "Console x PC" or better than yesterday graphics. When I played FIFA there used to be some new game mode every year or so. Does still happen?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Oh aye, it is. Still, that graphics discussion falls into the old, "Console x PC" or better than yesterday graphics. When I played FIFA there used to be some new game mode every year or so. Does still happen?

Yeah... I think so, although I practically don't usually play it out the traditional way. In some ways I prefer the old fashioned way (if you know what I mean :sweatsmile:).

WarVet

Reaction score
Yeah... I think so, although I practically don't usually play it out the traditional way. In some ways I prefer the old fashioned way (if you know what I mean :sweatsmile:).

Yeah I know haha. Well, i have to say I never been a fan of sports games. What I liked about FIFA most were the career modes. It was fun to build your team from scratch trade the players that you liked to make your very own dream team and so on. The versus mode never really appealed to me.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Yeah I know haha. Well, i have to say I never been a fan of sports games. What I liked about FIFA most were the career modes. It was fun to build your team from scratch trade the players that you liked to make your very own dream team and so on. The versus mode never really appealed to me.

I love sport games, but football wouldn't be part of my list of favorites. I prefer the extreme sports game because they are more exciting. :smiley:

zeedollar

Reaction score
I love sport games, but football wouldn't be part of my list of favorites. I prefer the extreme sports game because they are more exciting. :smiley:
Extreme sport is fun and exciting but i will always go for footbal, the adrenalin during gameplay is always off the roof. Most day i just play footbal games all day long