• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Who Plays FIFA HERE

Kharyode

Reaction score
I played FIFA. I love the games skills, tackles, dribbling. I waiting for FIFA 18 also. Hope it will be nice.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Extreme sport is fun and exciting but i will always go for footbal, the adrenalin during gameplay is always off the roof. Most day i just play footbal games all day long

So, I think I can say that you a real fan of football games, right? :smile: Or is it just my impression? :tongueclosed:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I played FIFA. I love the games skills, tackles, dribbling. I waiting for FIFA 18 also. Hope it will be nice.

I don't usually create great expectations (in my life as a whole :smiley:), but I always like to think about the positives, and I think based on that, FIFA 2018 will be a very good game! :wink:

zeedollar

Reaction score
So, I think I can say that you a real fan of football games, right? :smile: Or is it just my impression? :tongueclosed:
Yeah you can say that, football and FPS games. I switch between both of them and its really fun to play too. I used to play some adventures in the past but these day i rearly try them out

Jameson

Reaction score
I play FIFA 2017,but on PS4. PSG is my top pick,and I've never lost playing with them against my friends.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Yeah you can say that, football and FPS games. I switch between both of them and its really fun to play too. I used to play some adventures in the past but these day i rearly try them out

Yeah, I unserstand you. :smiley: I like those kind of games, but I prefer the horror and extreme sport ones. It's more exciting for me. :wink:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I play FIFA 2017,but on PS4. PSG is my top pick,and I've never lost playing with them against my friends.

FIFA 2017 was it the only version that you played, or did you play the oldest ones?

Zeyad

Reaction score
The last time I played FIFA was not long ago with a few friends at an Internet cafe but I never really play FIFA on my own

goldlady

Reaction score
Here's a FIFA gamer! I love gaming and I'm crazy about football... how in the world could I not play FIFA? ahah of course! Is definitely one of my favorite games of all time. For someone who knows me it's easy to realize why. The only thing I would like about being a guy would be having the chance of playing in a male football selection, I know there's chances for girls... but wouldn't be the same for me. FIFA gives me the chance to make one of my dreams come true LOL

zeedollar

Reaction score
Here's a FIFA gamer! I love gaming and I'm crazy about football... how in the world could I not play FIFA? ahah of course! Is definitely one of my favorite games of all time. For someone who knows me it's easy to realize why. The only thing I would like about being a guy would be having the chance of playing in a male football selection, I know there's chances for girls... but wouldn't be the same for me. FIFA gives me the chance to make one of my dreams come true LOL
I think i can get you a potion to make your dreams come true... LOL. But sincerely who wouldn't love the realness FIFA brings to the football gaming section. they have really come far and still will be very much around. Its definitely is everybody's favorite.

DAVID EJIKE

Reaction score
I play FIFA irrespective of times and seasons. Am yet to discover what can take away or substitute my love and passion for FIFA. The joy and fulfillment i derive from FIFA cannot be overemphasized and as such i can spend my last cash to get any latest release of the game. FIFA's popularity comes from the fact that no player in the game is boosted beyond real life capacity and as such making it more realistic and ideal for all users.

victorslide05

Reaction score
I have been playing FIFA since 2011.I have a vista and a ps4, i dont mind if you call me a game freak,hahaha.I cant really wait for FIFA 18,i know it will be awesome but i hope AE will add more functions to FIFA18 like,
-Fixing the sever properly and stop the prompt disconnection.
-They should work on the commentary and make it more lively.
-AE should also remove shadows from all stadium for online game play.it sucks.
I personally expect allot of improvement from them in the FIFA18.FIFA is a wonderful game.

DAVID EJIKE

Reaction score
The real question is... Who doesn't play FIFA here. I play FIFA on android and the gaming experience is way cool, The commentary, game play and goal celebration outperforms other soccer games. Am also awaiting the 2018 version i hope it beats all my expectations. I think the buttons on the game should be increased for better game play too.
Exactly...You just echoed my thought "who doesn't play FIFA here"..FIFA has gained acceptability by every tom dick and harry beyond all reasonable doubt by my standard and evaluation. Gamers that are yet to try out FIFA are missing the reality of the soccer world experience. My stand:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

victorslide05

Reaction score
Exactly...You just echoed my thought "who doesn't play FIFA here"..FIFA has gained acceptability by every tom dick and harry beyond all reasonable doubt by my standard and evaluation. Gamers that are yet to try out FIFA are missing the reality of the soccer world experience. My stand:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:
Exactly,but EA should try and improve, so even non sport gamers can buy from them,creating a larger community of FIFA gamers.Won't that be awesome?

Haristar

Reaction score
I used to play FIFA on my PC and it is one of the cool games to get energized on playing them. I and my brother used to play but my brother was quite a fan of FIFA games than me. He is now playing it on his smartphone. I haven't yet tried it on my smartphone. Hope I would try it soon. :)

WarVet

Reaction score
Personally, I have never been a big fan of soccer games. Still, I liked FIFA only because of the career modes. It was fun to customize your team with the players you wanted. Sort of a "Dream Team". Even though the players came from teams that were mortal rivals IRL.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Who on here Plays FIFA on their Android or Iphones FIFA 2017 anyone here! it used to be great game I am waiting for FIFA 2018

I play FIFA on my android and I must confess it has been an amazing experience considering the fact that I love everything about football. The graphics and the music on FIFA 2017 are exciting and I can't wait for FIFA 2018 to come out quickly for me!