• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Witcher 3 Players: Did You Romance Triss or Yennefer?

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Ah yes, the age old question.

On one hand, Triss Merigold (in the game) is a very strong-willed person bent on liberating the magic users in Novigrad. She did, however, took advantage of an amnesia-stricken Geralt into having a relationship with her.

On the other hand, Yennefer of Vengerberg (in the game) has a "scorched earth" mentality when it comes to dealing with people, not caring about whether or not other people get hurt, as long as she gets what she is after. She got incredibly mad at Geralt for his actions while in his amnesiac state, and she even got her memories faster, but still didn't lift a finger to help Geralt. However, she truly does love him and Ciri, and it may justify all her actions throughout the third game.

So, gamers, which side are you on?

Attachments

• Yen.png
    Yen.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 307

Referal

Reaction score
After watching the show The Witcher Season 1 now streaming on Netflix I fell in love with Yennefer of Vengerberg played by Anya Chalotra so I will say would ship Geralt and Yennefer aka Gennefer I thought of that name right now its a good ship name for them to be given I just hope nobody stole my ship name of theirs lol :D