• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite PS1 or PS2 games

Pixie06

Reaction score
I remember playing Need for Speed: Underground 2 on my PS2. I have always loved car racing game and find this one to be the best. The graphics was just awesome.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Crash Bandicoot games were awesome in the PS1, but their PS2 sequels left more to be desired. It was just updated graphics and a lot of missed opportunities. Marvel vs Capcom was an amazing PS1 game and I still have the game on my emulator even today. I play it for nostalgia's sake every now and then; and games I play include Tekken 3, Resident Evil 3, Crash Team Racing, and Contra, though I still suck at it.

gelotologist

Reaction score
Probably the Crash Bandicoot this game is wonderful and phenomenal. I remember we need to cut classes just to play this game at my friends house and also when we do have a pajama party this game is the perfect one for us.

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
I missed PS1, and bought PS2 about 12 years ago and it's still working now although I and my kids usually play on PS3.

Remembering my PS2 games, I would have to say Devil may Cry and Metal Gear 2, also Virtual Fighter and Tekken 5. During those days, I was taking care of my eldest son he's still a baby then and I spent the nights until about 4AM, playing games and watching anime so that I won't fall asleep. Lol I was the one preparing milk formula and changing diapers in those days.