• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite RPG Game?

valy

Reaction score
Hi, my favorite RPG game is Skyrim, I love to play this game because Skyrim remains one of the most vital RPGs out there because of its incredible mod scene. I have bought this game from Steam with 15 dollars and I think this was the best investment in a game I have ever made. This game worth the money, time and nerves!

SeanP

Reaction score
On the Japanese front, probably Persona 4 or Xenoblade Chronicles. Both of these games hooked me from start to finish. Persona 4 probably more so because of its addicting social links and music. Xenoblade just had such an incredible world, especially for a game running on the Wii. Xenoblade X was a huge miss, in my opinion, and I am hoping that Xenoblade 2 manages to recapture the magic of the original.

The Witcher 3 is my favorite Western RPG. That game is perfection. It challenges the player to understand its complex subsystems. Most importantly, though, W3's sidequests are incredible and draw the player in. The storylines that CDPR conjured up for these sidequests are more impressive than some of the main stories told in other RPGs.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Same here pal! Final Fantasy is the only RPG game I love to. The game content and characters are amazing. The soundtrack is just so cool to the ears it's like adding excitement while playing it. I never tried the latest but for sure I will soon. Do you have any tips or suggestion I can use in playing pal?
Do not stress over gaming, you'll end up pretty bad haha, try to take gaming more as a chill time than a hard time, sometimes you get mad and stuff happens. My only tip on gaming, and if you refer to Final Fantasy, be strategic.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I really don't know a lot about RPG games and I could say that I am not very fan of those, but I love to play "The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim". I really love that game, everything of that game is awesome, I love all the maps and all the missions, it has a long, long story and I feel like it will never end. that is why I love it, because is an endless game.