• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Game Rebels Official Console Vote

Your Favourite Console

• Playstation

• xBox

• Nintendo

• Computer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
The console wars are always happening. Why not show your support for your favourite modern console? This will be our official thread on the view of today's modern consoles.

After voting, do explain why you prefer it over the others! :D

Thanks!
Jordan

Last edited:

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Tell me whats so good about xbox:poop:

Scarsz

Reaction score
PC gaming master race

1. Emulators
  2. Any OS you want, including SteamOS
  3. Always free multiplayer
  4. All digital downloads
  5. Multiple monitors (+ Eyefinity for team red, Mosiac for team green)
  6. Beyond better graphic options
  7. Multitasking at it's finest
  8. The badass feeling of building your own PC (Done it 5 times over now)
  9. 100% customizable to how you want it
  10. You can do anything on it beyond gaming (such as rendering, watching videos, making music, coding, etc.)
3, 5, 6, and 10 were the biggest pushes towards PC gaming from Xbox 360 to PS3 to PC and I'm beyond glad I made the switch, heh.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
PC without a doubt, although I still cherish my Playstation console.

@Scarsz pretty much labelled everything I would have, in addition, almost all games available on both Playstation and Xbox console are available on PC, as well as a whole lot more.

Lancer

Reaction score
Some people prefer to play on PC, PlayStation, XBOX, etc...
Which one do you prefer and why?

I like to play on PSP because i know that i have a platform made specially for game. I do not have to upgrade my processor, my VGA card and so on... It is small and keys are made for crazy play!

Sugarhill

Reaction score
I am partial to the XBox. I like the controller much better than the one for the PS3 and it was the one that I gravitated to when I returned to playing games. I do have a PS3 for exclusives, but I've barely touched it, so the PS4 will take a while to make it into my home. Although, now that you'll be able to stream PS3 games through Sony TVs, I may try to sell the PS3 and use that money for a PS4, so there will still be a console in that spot.

Squigly

Reaction score
PC Master Race~

1. Lots of cheap games, especially with Steam/Origin/Humble sales. No physical clutter.
2. 60 fps / 3840x2160 glorious graphics. I can upgrade individual cards on my computer instead of buying a new console altogether
3. Paying for Xbox Live/PSN? Plz no.

jda

Reaction score
Mobile devices :D You should add a Mobile Gaming forum or something.

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
@jda What mobile games do you play? I play Game of War and Asphalt 8.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I merged the "Which gaming platform do you prefer" thread to this one as it is basically the same top :)

jda

Reaction score
@jda What mobile games do you play? I play Game of War and Asphalt 8.
On my phone/tablet? Mostly Minecraft PE and Clash of Clans lol but some other games like Call of Duty, etc. I have a fast phone (OnePlus One), faster than my tablet, so I mostly play on that, very nice framerate :)

Lights

Reaction score
It HAS to be the Playstation. I've probably played and enjoyed most of my games on the PS2, so i'm very partial to it.

Miles Hansen

Reaction score
My PS4 is my baby, but I can't think of a single possesion I have that I love as much as my PC. That thing is almost family, that's how much time I spend on it. I love you baby *kisses screen*
Of coure if we're talking PS vs Xbox then PS for the win! I just don't like the Xbox controller, like at all... It's just so clunky and uncomfortable.

GamerPerson

Reaction score
Oh, no love for Nintendo? Kind of harsh.

Anyway, I have to go with my PC. I go to the consoles, eventually, but only if I feel like smashing buttons as I control my characters and release my rage on the computer. However, with my PC, I can not only do that, but mod the hell of my games, as well. You always had more freedom with games on the pc. If someone can make something to improve the game, mods of it are underway. While with consoles, if you need something to improve the game, you'd have to wait for the next patch. I hate waiting. Waiting sucks.

Ridge

Reaction score
If I prefer my PlayStation 4 as a console but in general prefer Nintendo games who should I vote for?

Life is hard..

ducklord

Reaction score
Nothing beats PCs - and, as was mentioned, yay for emulators. There aren't (fully working) emulators (yet) for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, not even for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, but one day, one day, oh, they'll come, they'll surely come, one way or another!

As for consoles-consoles, I love my PS2, PS3 and used to like my now RRoD'd Xbox 360, but my Wii was and is and will be gathering dust. It seems it was built for this specific purpose - not allowing the dust to settle on the shelf underneath it. There's no other explanation for its lack of good games.

Although I like PS4's games, I'm not buying one - yet. And the main reason ain't that it's bad, but simply that I can't afford it. It's got more exclusives that "talk" to me than Xbox One, though, with Uncharted, The Order and God of War coming, and most people seem to have forgotten Shadow of the Beast that I simply MUST play as a former Amiga fanatic.