• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Game Rebels Official Console Vote

Your Favourite Console

• Playstation

• xBox

• Nintendo

• Computer

Results are only viewable after voting.

primaLucid

Reaction score
PC gaming master race

1. Emulators
  2. Any OS you want, including SteamOS
  3. Always free multiplayer
  4. All digital downloads
  5. Multiple monitors (+ Eyefinity for team red, Mosiac for team green)
  6. Beyond better graphic options
  7. Multitasking at it's finest
  8. The badass feeling of building your own PC (Done it 5 times over now)
  9. 100% customizable to how you want it
  10. You can do anything on it beyond gaming (such as rendering, watching videos, making music, coding, etc.)
3, 5, 6, and 10 were the biggest pushes towards PC gaming from Xbox 360 to PS3 to PC and I'm beyond glad I made the switch, heh.

I wholeheartedly agree with all of these points. The graphics, multiplayer options, and customization beats xbox and play station by far. 64 v 64 on Battlefield 4 PC is badass and without a PC, the full gaming experience would not have been felt. I was never a fan of console gaming, as it was difficult to get used to the controls, but in my opinion, PC is the best.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
It's amazing looking at our current user base how many of you are PC fans :)

After having both next gen consoles, I personally prefer the xbox one over the ps4.
I find it can do so much more than just "play games".

Although the PS4 May have a slight and I mean SLIGHT better graphics system in place, if you are wanting to play games for the graphics only, then PC would be your best bet anyways regardless.

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
I have to disagree @Jordan, I think the best console is the PS4 by far. I mean, the community on there is great, the system itself is easy to use and the wide range of games available for the PS4 is outstanding.

Martin

Reaction score
Love the PS4 so I placed my vote with Playstation. I just find it a very easy to use system with a huge gaming focus. The exclusives are also miles better than Xbox, in my opinion. A PC wins every time for availability of games - but just seems like too much of a hassle for me.

AndroidOS

Reaction score
Nintendo all the way, due to the quality games Nintendo continues to release. Yes, I play games on my PC and PS3, but none of them come anywhere close to the quality that Mario Kart or The Legend of Zelda etc. have to offer. That's my opinion anyway.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I don't really see the PC as a "console". That's why when I went to the poll I just voted Xbox because I didn't even realize PC would be an option... :facepalm:
Oh well. I love xbox gaming with friends, but I haven't played it in so long because my PC is just a million times better :p

Thomasss

Reaction score
PC is so flexible IMO, and if you have the money you can certainly create a computer that can overpower a console anytime.

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
Computers aren't a console, but they're the best for gaming. Consoles are mostly garbage. Compared to computers, the graphics on consoles tend to be garbage.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Computers aren't a console, but they're the best for gaming. Consoles are mostly garbage. Compared to computers, the graphics on consoles tend to be garbage.
I tend to disagree with you there. Consoles have come quite a long way with graphics, and are comparable to a lot of PC's. Most of the time now you see PC's pushing the maximum on graphics simply "because they can". I don't like the graphics argument for that reason. I understand it, and I agree PC's easily pass console. BUT consoles do provide an easily comparable experience.

JoshSucksAtGames

Reaction score
I tend to disagree with you there. Consoles have come quite a long way with graphics, and are comparable to a lot of PC's. Most of the time now you see PC's pushing the maximum on graphics simply "because they can". I don't like the graphics argument for that reason. I understand it, and I agree PC's easily pass console. BUT consoles do provide an easily comparable experience.

Really, I'm kind of being extreme with my opinion just for the lolz. Today, console graphics are pretty tolerable. But, there is a noticeable difference between console and PC graphics. Since I game mostly on a PC I probably tend to notice a console's graphical flaws more easily. People who game on a console all the time probably don't notice the same flaws. So, yeah. While console graphics are okay, PCs (that are somewhat modern) can easily produce way better graphics. Really, at the end of day. I don't care how you game. But, I am gonna talk shit where I can talk shit.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I completely agree, and your point about recognition is 100% spot on :)
But yeah, as long as you enjoy the platform your on, go for it. The good thing about tech improvements is that almost everyone is starting to game on the same level now! :)

Kino

Reaction score
I voted for the 360. However, I don't know how "modern" nowadays the consoles are that are in your poll. :p

AnonLu

Reaction score
Even though this is old, I went for PS3.

Robbie626

Reaction score
Shooting games are the beat games to play on the PC. However, I still like to play games on my PlayStation 3 consoles once in a while. I guess since I am a computer person, I tend to be on the computer for everything. lol

kenoobie

Reaction score
For me computer is still the best. I could multitask when I am on a computer. Playing the game while browsing or listening to my playlist.

SashaS

Reaction score
I voted for Playstation simply because that was the console I grew up on. Was so surprised to see the overwhelming support PC received though! Wow, I guess that goes to show. Its understandable though considering the main demographic on this forum is PC gamers. Well, I guess there's no competition really. Its a battle for second place.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I don't know with one could be the best for me, because I like to play in every console and enjoy every game, but the console that I use the most and is good for me and very comfortable is my PlayStation 3.

thart

Reaction score
is there anyone still love playstation ?? :sweatsmile::yum: