• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Game Rebels Official Console Vote

Your Favourite Console

• Playstation

• xBox

• Nintendo

• Computer

Results are only viewable after voting.

msyukionna

Reaction score
Seems like we have a mainly PC gaming community here. I feel that PC has more to offer and is absolutely versatile. I like being able to sit at a desk instead of on the floor or couch, bad posture makes me so sore after long hours of gaming. Just holding up the controller for long makes my arms sore. Haha!! I guess gaming consoles will never go away. I just prefer the versatility of the PC.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Seems like we have a mainly PC gaming community here. I feel that PC has more to offer and is absolutely versatile. I like being able to sit at a desk instead of on the floor or couch, bad posture makes me so sore after long hours of gaming. Just holding up the controller for long makes my arms sore. Haha!! I guess gaming consoles will never go away. I just prefer the versatility of the PC.
Well technically, we are using the PC right now typing comments in this forum. So most people here are using the PC for games. It's also pretty convenient on most ends; and if I ever need a controller for a game I can always plug in my DS4 for a perfect fit in any game I play.

Clara1993

Reaction score
of case PC video games all the time, Although I like to play the legend of Zelda and Pokemon using Nintendo but really PC rocks always,
what I like most about using PC to play game is my HD screen and the graphic display is good for games my eyes never get tired even if I spend 24 hours playing so PC is the bet for sure.

Denis_P

Reaction score
I was so unsure as to what to choose for this vote, since these days I play most of my video games on PC however I don't consider it a "console." A more appropriate title may have been "Your favorite gaming platform."

That being said, since I went into the vote with the mindset of considering consoles only, I went with Nintendo. I haven't played any of their consoles since the Wii but the SNES is my all time favorite console, and if I had to choose between playing either exclusively PC games or exclusively SNES games, I'd go with the SNES.

No, emulators aren't an option :D

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Yes, i wish mobile device as platform should be added because some mobile games are actually addicting.

huggy212

Reaction score
I will always go for PC. You have unlimited sources of different games. It is very easy to install and uninstall if you like a game and get tired of it. It is also away more cheaper to buy games in PC than any other console. I most of the time use split screen to read a guide on 1 monitor and play on the second screen. I don't personally life controllers because i'm not very good in it.

Not to say Pc has many emulators available where you can play other console games. Although i just able to try emulator for ps1 and nintendo 64 but they are good working.

fireball916

Reaction score
I voted Playstation. I grew up on the PS2 so naturally I'd enjoy and get the PS3 and PS4. I like playing with a controller rather than a keyboard and mouse. When I try to use my controller on PC games it can get a little messy like it says to press G on the screen but I need to press triangle. I love how cheap PC games (my Steam library of untouched games is getting pretty big) are but I feel like it costs more to upgrade and make sure your PC can play the latest games with decent performance.

Twig30

Reaction score
Or do everyone a favor and vote for xbox :D

I totally agree. I like Xbox the best. I have always liked Xbox because, well it was the only console I had. Also, I tried learning hoe to play PlayStation and it seemed more confusing than when I learned how to play Xbox, and I was younger when I learned how to play Xbox. :sunglasses::tonguewink:

Yiskah

Reaction score
I vote Nintendo because the really have been the masters of gaming from the start. However I very much love the PlayStation 2 for a lot of good quality games. Crash Bandicoot is/will always be a favorite! For me systems like Xbox and older PlayStation are limited in games unless you play sporting or shooter games. My kids are teens now but getting games for them was so limited on these consoles.

amine erraji

Reaction score
dude there is nothing better than a pc, the quality the full custom control you'll ever need is there even you can run other consoles games on the emulator's they are plenty of them.

mistakenichi

Reaction score
PC for the sake of God. Others are entertainment toys when our PC is busy.
Well, I have to say that other consoles are Queens in terms of controllers, which are being developed faster and better than for-PC-designed ones, but there will be always a software for using them on the PC so... PC is the Monster who wins this battle.

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a bit late but fuck it.

I love desktops and the games they offer mostly because of modding capabilities. There are countless games that I could not have enjoyed as much if I hadn't been able to mod and expand the content of the game such as the fallout series.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
PC is best *Controversy intensifies*
People are always talking about all these exclusives that consoles have but then they forget PC has TONS of non console games. I think PC is the most expensive definitely but if computers keep getting cheaper than Consoles could end up getting run out of business unless they keep getting cheaper too *cough* their not.