• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

My Attempt At Rainbow Six: Siege

Thrall

Reaction score
These last two weeks I've been working on a video whenever I had free time and finally finished it! It's a comedic approach to Rainbow Six and I had lots of fun making it. I'm hoping to make more of these soon and try to up the quality each time!

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Very top kek video my dude.

Obviously you need some lessons on how to run n' gun.

~~~~~~

Side Note: Editing was pretty good, liked the phone bit where in switched to OW.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
Good video, man! I like this game too much, but you make it very, very funny, I have seen some videos of this game, but not in the funny way that you put lol, I will give you my like in youtube (y)

Thrall

Reaction score
Good video, man! I like this game too much, but you make it very, very funny, I have seen some videos of this game, but not in the funny way that you put lol, I will give you my like in youtube (y)

Thanks! It was fun to make, though got annoying when I wanted certain footage at times (i.e. losing a match in casual, I won three games in a row when I was trying to get that).

Paladin$

Protto Virus Protection *Scam Artist*
Reaction score
Just have the lord chanka by your side and the spawnpeeking god jäger with you and you'll be diamond in no time.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Haha, you made me laugh so props for that! I really loved the humorous approach to the game. I have it myself but on PS4 and I am honestly a complete noob when it comes to the actual multiplayer. I have no idea what I am doing 99% of the time. You should give me some tips.

I really like the way you edited it and the added extra text on the screen - that was the best part :p you really should make more of these! Highly entertaining.

thart

Reaction score
Wow, it's a nice video bro, keep going in that way and let us know if you make another one.