• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

The new Urgot

Deathisue

Reaction score
urgot_1200x630.jpg

Urgot a champion who was undervalued before, who was not used very recurrently by his mechanics, appearance and lore, now had his rework, many have been the changes that have been made and are as follows:

Passive: Echoing Flames

Attacking in the direction of one of Urgot's legs causes that leg to fuel flames outward, dealing physical damage to enemies in the cone and putting that leg on cooldown. Consecutive hits within a few seconds of reduced damage.

Q: Corrisive Charge

Fires an explosive charge at the target location, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies and slowing them down.

W: Purge

Urgot shields himself and shoots the nearest enemy, prioritizing enemies that are locked onto and triggering Echoing Flames when possible. While shooting, Urgot walks more slowly, but becomes resistant to incoming slows.

During this time, Urgot can walk over non-champions and can not attack normally.

E: Disdain

Urgot charges in a direction. If he runs into an enemy champion, he will stop, grabbing and throwing them at the other side of him - damaging and locking onto them.

Non-champions trampled during Urgot's charge take the same damage and are knocked aside.

A: Fear Beyond Dead

Urgot fires a hexdrill beacon that impales the first enemy champion struck, locking onto them, dealing physical damage and slowing them.

Urgot may re-cast Fear Beyond Death to suppress the target, slowly reeling them in and - when they reach him - executing them. During the re-cast, they are untargetable, and this effect can only be ended by killing Urgot.

If Urgot successfully executes an enemy, he has terrifies all nearby enemies.

These are all changes to their abilities and what you think, did you like it?, will be this time porpular ?, I want to know your opinion.

luispas

Reaction score
I sincerely dislike Urgot, they did a great job with his splashart and new abilities, he looks really cool, but I can't use him, I don't know why, he's not my style at all. It seems that he's not too popular even though his rework, that's very peculiar.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I sincerely dislike Urgot, they did a great job with his splashart and new abilities, he looks really cool, but I can't use him, I don't know why, he's not my style at all. It seems that he's not too popular even though his rework, that's very peculiar.
Why not? ok the last time i talk to you i learn what kind of champs you like, you play champs like vayne right?,small, fast and powerfulls in late game, well Urgot is the opposite of all that, is big, rustic and not fast, but still so powerful, they are banning him a lot these days, give it a chance, who knows you may like it, it's just a matter of trying.

luispas

Reaction score
That's correct, it's just not my type of champion, I let go myself whenever I see a beautiful and powerful champ, that's why I play with girls, besides, the all the boys in League are really tough, apart from Jayce. Anyways, I should give Urgot a try one day, we'll see.

Dragunov_07

Reaction score
I think I like the idea that urgot is reworked and his totally insane at his new abilities and will be picked as a champion from now on. Before I only see him rarely and an adr that is also a tank is good. Even if your build is for a tank his damage is still insane. I have experience facing with zed at top lane using thornmail and I was insane with damage as well as hard as a rock and zed literally says i'm hard to kill.

Deathisue

Reaction score
I think I like the idea that urgot is reworked and his totally insane at his new abilities and will be picked as a champion from now on. Before I only see him rarely and an adr that is also a tank is good. Even if your build is for a tank his damage is still insane. I have experience facing with zed at top lane using thornmail and I was insane with damage as well as hard as a rock and zed literally says i'm hard to kill.
Facing me to an urgot note that, his incredible ability to receive damage and not suffer for it, is a champion that can enter without any fear and be able to leave almost intact, needs a good readjustment, it is very powerful at the moment i see it as a very viable champion these days.

Rebelssis

Reaction score
That rework is insane! His arsenal makes Jinx's repertory look like a silly collection of old toys. He deals a hell of damage with his skills. His passive is an almost guaranteed kill. Plus, his ultimate is like a scene from a horror movie. Honestly, this rework has made him a broken champion.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I actually haven't played with any Urgots since the release of his rework, which is really strange. I played Urgot a couple times on ARAM before he was reworked and I really couldn't the hang of him, really felt useless most of the rounds. This update makes his toolkit look a little more manageable for me, or at least more my style. Maybe I should give him a shot!

For those who have played with or against an Urgot recently, what about this update makes him OP to you?