• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What's a game you'd like to see remade?

hermessantos

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "joshposh, post: 1112, membro: 54"] Não importa os jogos. Por que trazemos o ROB para o nes ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROB .). O robô inútil que veio com o antigo NES. Este robô pega sinais de seus antigos televisores crt e faz funções. Foi uma grande estratégia de marketing para atrair compradores após o grande crash de video games 1983.

Nintendo-M9-ROB-NES-Store-Display-6.jpg
[/CITAR]
Uow ... This is really a heirloom. I have a cousin who had this model in his childhood. Very cool to see this image of this model and perfect state of conservation.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I would LOVE to see Age of Empires return back to the scene. For me, that game was one of the best PC strategy games that one could play. However, the developers couldn't catch up with the technology that was advancing at the speed of light. Still, many people think that this is the one game that shaped PC strategy games! Till the very moment, I still play that game, but because the multiplayer server was shut down, I had to use some third-party websites to play multiplayer and I was shocked by the large numbers of people still playing!

Of the entire series, AOE The Asian Dynasties was my favorite, as it had the best graphics. However, I still like and play The Conquerors, as it embarked my love for the series.

The AOE online was not comparable to the rest of the series though, it was not even equivalently good in any possible way! It was a failure which sealed the faith of the beloved series. As written on the game's website on the game's final day, "All good things must come to an end, and that time has come for Age of Empires Online,"

I truly miss this game, and wish it would return. Any AOE fans here?
I am an Age of Empires fan. It is one among the first game I played on my PC and was addicted to it. I remember how I spent hours playing this game to build the perfect civilization. It was very exciting to move from one age to another one. There were so many things to discover.Building my army and attacking other civilizations was fun too. I agree that the graphics were awesome too.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I would love to see a new Spyro game, I loved that game when I was young, I played it every time and it never bored me, I love to play it and Crash but crash has a remake and I love it!

GameCube

Reaction score
I would like to see Banjo-Kazooie (from the Nintendo 64 system) remade for Nintendo Switch - or at least one of the new major consoles. However, it doesn't have to be remade, so to speak, but simply put on the Switch etc.. Anyway, I wonder why nobody had tried to do that, considering the game is so much fun. In fact, it was as fun as the Mario games.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
I didn't realize how much I wanted a MediEvil remake until I saw this:

The Resurrected edition on the PSP was good enough, but it wasn't a significant jump from the PSX experience. There's a lot of potential in its whole setting and the combination of humorous and eerie, it's a shame to see it unexplored.
Aside from it, out of curiosity, I'd go with Earthbound. I think the game is perfect as it is, and it works perfectly just like that, but I wonder what the original creators would have done with today's hardware capabilities, maybe by blending the RPG components with some other genres.

Clara1993

Reaction score
Oh I have a huge list of games I would like to see remade, but some of them are: Breath of Fire, Spyro1 and 2, Pool of radiance, Tempest, and Legend of Dragoon, these are my top five of all time games I would love to see remade, I have more like Tecmo super bowl ... and much more that I'll never forget.

Zyni

Reaction score
I'm wishing for Classic World of Warcraft more than ever. It was so much fun that I miss playing it (how it used to be). Since all the other games that sound good to me are in development, it's going to be a wait either way. I'd rather have the real thing if possible rather than trying all the new stuff to try to replace it. I'm afraid that won't happen though. They seem intent on continuing the path they've been taking.

It was that good. Bring it back!

Fuzyon

Reaction score
I'm still holding out for HD remakes of GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas, my favorite games when I was a kid. From what I've read online Rockstar have been working on remakes but they haven't said a word yet. I'm patiently waiting...

Gladdy

Reaction score
I would be so happy if they ever do a remake of the Diablo 2. The Diablo 3 is a great game and I love playing it on my PS4 but Diablo 2 is the best in my opinion. Just imagine it with updated UI, graphics, controls, maybe some new features or remake of the levels... It would sell like hot potatoes! But I don't know if it will ever happen. It is all up to Blizzard, fingers crossed.

Zyni

Reaction score
I would be so happy if they ever do a remake of the Diablo 2. But I don't know if it will ever happen. It is all up to Blizzard, fingers crossed.

I guess we'll both be holding our breath waiting for old Blizzard games, lol. They used to make such great ones. I mean, yeah, they still make good games and lots of people like them. You can't hold a candle to their old school stuff though. Just good stuff. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your Diablo 2 if you do the same for me for Classic WoW. Deal? :tongueclosed:

StolenKid

Reaction score
I'd love to see Silent Hill and Silent Hill 2 with newgen graphics, the exact same story, not with changes and nothing modified, I think Silent Hill has a perfect story, specially the second one, seeing those games with this generation graphics would be amazing.

Westbay

Reaction score
I would love a remake of Mario Cart the exact type they had on Nitendo 64 that's one of the most awesome game I played on Nitendo the graphics was clear and crisp, and the chants from the racers too totally awesome, another game I would love to play again is Micheal Jackson's game which was released on SEGA at least that was where I played it, if that game could be remade and put across all gaming platforms it would go a long way the dance and everything with his songs it will rake in sales, royalties and give the fans something to hold on to.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to see Crimson Skies remade with modern graphics and flight/damage modeling somewhere around the War Thunder arcade/historical battle level. Thre are low chances like this to happen!

kgord

Reaction score
Pacman..it's such a fun game. I know you can play it online, but the old arcade game was really alot of fun. It would be fun to have a video game of nothing but Pacman. I would play that one for sure!

JaiGuru

Reaction score
Another classic game I'd love to see more of is Turok. I know it's been tried, and mostly failed, across various platforms, but I cannot help but feel the ingredients are all right. The original game is a shooter/platformer classic that hasn't aged well, but which should please fans of the genre. How can a game about shooting dinosaurs and raiding barbarian villages while cosmic entities invade your time and space not be fun? I believe the franchise has suffered from a lack of creativity and that the right people could turn it into a modern classic if it could just get a chance.

PenguinManiac

Reaction score
Oh I have a huge list of games I would like to see remade, but some of them are: Breath of Fire, Spyro1 and 2, Pool of radiance, Tempest, and Legend of Dragoon, these are my top five of all time games I would love to see remade, I have more like Tecmo super bowl ... and much more that I'll never forget.

God, I'd sell a liver for a Spyro remake. The Crash N. Sane Trilogy managed to stay true to the original while breathing fresh air into the gameplay and graphics, I'd love to see something like that done to Spyro.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Spiderman for the PS1. That game has amazing graphics, for a 2000 game. Seeing as how modern technology has given us stunning visuals in video games, I would love a remake. It would be even better if it was made a true open world game. The story was great, so seeing a 2018 remake would be lovely.
I loved this game! Definitely the best Spider-man game I've ever played, but I might be biased because of the nostalgia factor. And I agree, Spider-man and its sequel for the PSOne are amazing, it had a great story, a great gameplay, and amazing characters. I think a remake of the latest consoles and even possibly a PC remake would be incredible! I could already imagine the Venom and Rhino stages in full HD!

kgord

Reaction score
Galaga is another old arcade game that was fun. I would like to see that remade and put into a video game format. That is a game that is easy to understand, that everyone can play and will not break the bank. I would like to see that game come out again.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Since some years ago we was the Ducktales Remastered, and a bunch of Disney games were released on Steam in recent years, my hope are still up for a remake of Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow:

Or, for a more known games, I would like to play again Black & White with an upgraded graphic and gameplay. That sailors song...

Blaine019

Reaction score
I would really go nuts if they remade the ps1 game "Monster Rancher 2". I really love this game and until now I'm still playing it in my emulators. This game is a part of my childhood and I would never get tired playing it.