• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Most 'useless' game ever?

thart

Reaction score
Yeah, same here. I won't play it even if there's is prize on top of it.
I had a long stressful day, that is why I haven't been online till now.
Hope you're fine, Thart.
Well, who cares about the prize if you don't enjoy the game.
I'm fine thank you Scholarkin, what about you now?
do you have a good day with no stress.

Twig30

Reaction score
There are plenty of useless games that teach you nothing. But I think the most useless game I have ever played was Minecraft. I don't know about you but I have never understood Minecraft. All you do is just explore a very plain blocky world. This game teaches you almost nothing you will ever need in life. Yes I know it is fun to go on creative and build whatever you want sometimes, but I just don't get it.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Well, who cares about the prize if you don't enjoy the game.
I'm fine thank you Scholarkin, what about you now?
do you have a good day with no stress.
Nobody cares about the prize when enjoyment is absent brother.
I am also fine.
Today has been a restful day with no stress whatsoever. I'm grateful to God and all family and friends.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Have played flappy bird and I don't think it was a useless game. It helped me get through when I'm bored so I play it to pass the time. I got so used to playing it I reached 200 even though I sucked at it initially. So yeah I don't think it was useless since I had fun playing it.
Wow, first time I'm hearing from someone Flappy bird was entertaining.lol
Well, I played that game very seriously but nothing fruitful was coming out of it so I tagged it as "useless" and moved on!
I'm happy someone has delight in Flappy bird. It's a first in the news for me though.
Good evening.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
My brother, indeed some games are really 'useless'. The fact that some people may find it purposeful doesn't make it non-useless. The sad truth is, anything in this world, good or bad, may have a purpose in life for someone. But it's uselessness can never be underestimated.
So accept it my boss, some games are really 'crap' with no fun, motivation, aspiration, education,etcetera.

That's your line of thinking, and I agree (and respect) with the right to you to have it... But I totally disagree with your point of view.

WildSpirit

Reaction score
I don't think we do have such a game termed as useless. The fact that you don't like a game doesn't mean others will also feel the same. The game you called your favorite, might be someone's USELESS, so I don't see any game as useless.

I think this kind of thinking is really the most correct. :smiley: Nothing can be labeled "useless"... After all, people are different and they have different needs. :sunglasses:

WildSpirit

Reaction score
Most simulators I think are a bit pointless however some of them can be real good fun it nowadays everything is becoming a simulator game which is getting a bit ridiculous

But even considering those negative points that you mentioned, do you really think they are "useless" games?

WildSpirit

Reaction score
You obviously haven't heard of the waste of internet space called... Uncrowded.
Ugh, just thinking of the game makes me feel bad. This complete waste of time is a cheap knock off of the free to play game Unturned. Guns, physics, and gameplay in general are terrible in Uncrowded.
Although I do suppose the game does have a purpose. Everyone who buys the game does it for the Steam Trading Cards.

I've never really heard of this game before, but considering your review... Well, I'll make sure to stay well away from it. Thanks. :sweatsmile:

yunken

Reaction score
I think this kind of thinking is really the most correct. :smiley: Nothing can be labeled "useless"... After all, people are different and they have different needs. :sunglasses:
Exactly my thought. Our needs and desire can never be the same. And I think it is not proper to termed someone's desire useless

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Exactly my thought. Our needs and desire can never be the same. And I think it is not proper to termed someone's desire useless
Yeah, I understand. But there is a saying that one man's meat is another man's poison. The fact that someone desires a game doesn't mean it shouldn't be "useless" to me when I see no fun, impact or significance in it. The sad truth is, my best game may be a useless game to someone. So the "useless" here is subjective or to one's preference.
Thank you and have a nice Sunday.

thart

Reaction score
Nobody cares about the prize when enjoyment is absent brother.
I am also fine.
Today has been a restful day with no stress whatsoever. I'm grateful to God and all family and friends.
That's good to hear that.
Just stay away from things who makes you feel stress, and everything will be fine.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
That's good to hear that.
Just stay away from things who makes you feel stress, and everything will be fine.
I hear brother.
Thank you for the advise.
That's nice of you.
I just closed from church.

thart

Reaction score
I hear brother.
Thank you for the advise.
That's nice of you.
I just closed from church.
You are welcome Bro.
Spirituality can make your soul feel good.
And you are Christian, so Church is the best place for you.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
You are welcome Bro.
Spirituality can make your soul feel good.
And you are Christian, so Church is the best place for you.
Yes, I am a Christian and I feel good when I'm in the spirit.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
For me, the stupidest game ever created has to be those weird mobile games where you can record your voice and make an animated character "speak." I think it was called Talking Tom, and my little sister was completely obsessed with it for a while. I don't even know if it counts as a game, but whatever it is, people were into it and it was just the most annoying thing ever when people would send you the videos!
Oh my God, YES! It was such a big hit back then for some reason, and I never knew why. I remember when I was the only one with internet at home in my circle of friends, so they would come to me whenever they wanted to have more apps on their Android devices. I would usually get requests for Talking Tom or its other rip off games and sequels. I thought, "Where's the fun in that? Seriously?". The game has no purpose but to repeat the stupid words you say lmao.

thart

Reaction score
Yes, I am a Christian and I feel good when I'm in the spirit.
So you have the solution now, everytime you have a stressful day just go to the church and give your mind some piece.

WildSpirit

Reaction score

Yeah, I agree with you. :smiley: People are just people and the concepts of what is "useless" vary greatly. :wink:

yunken

Reaction score
Yeah, I understand. But there is a saying that one man's meat is another man's poison. The fact that someone desires a game doesn't mean it shouldn't be "useless" to me when I see no fun, impact or significance in it. The sad truth is, my best game may be a useless game to someone. So the "useless" here is subjective or to one's preference.
Thank you and have a nice Sunday.
You're welcome bro. I also do term games useless, especially when I find it hard to pass some levels, but that doesn't really make the game useless. It might be your first choice game, who knows. Lol

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
There are a lot of games that don't deserve to be called "games", I remember that I played X-men destiny for PlayStation 3, that was the worst of the worst games ever, the story is very bad, also y long as the time that you take to eat your lunch, the characters are bad and don't have a new thing to offer to the game...

WildSpirit

Reaction score
There are a lot of games that don't deserve to be called "games", I remember that I played X-men destiny for PlayStation 3, that was the worst of the worst games ever, the story is very bad, also y long as the time that you take to eat your lunch, the characters are bad and don't have a new thing to offer to the game...

It's certainly not a good game, but do you really think it's goes to the point of being "useless"?