• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

What do you like the most about being a clan leader?

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
So guys, I've been reading a lot of you saying you really like being a clan leader because that's just part of your personality -being a leader- and I was wondering. What do you like the most about it? Do you consider yourself a good leader in the real world too?. Please share your experiences!

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
The feeling is just great that feels like you're the boss ;) Though in my clan, I am just a co leader though the leadership is still there. Being a leader gives you so much privileges that you can edit or do whatever you want in your clan though we must also take consideration the situation of the many. I have members and I help in managing the clan, its like you're well known out there and you know the feeling, its just awesome!

I am not the type of leader in the world though I contribute on leading something, helping out and improving the lives of others.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Nothing! Haha, I would absolutely hate being the clan leader. I was in some high ranking positions before but in the end, I always quit them myself because I simply felt under too much stress and constant expectations from people. It took away all of the fun of playing games. I much prefer just being one of the members than to be the boss. It isn't easy being the leader because if anything ever goes wrong or there are arguments it's usually your fault and your responsibility.

But in real life, I see it differently and I enjoy leading people. But games are just for fun so I want as little stress as possible.

Pink_Turtle

Reaction score
hahahaha Yes, sometimes it can really be stressful and overwhelming but as Jerick said there's also a good feeling of "command", "power" and a lot of privileges I guess. There are also a LOT of responsabilities and I think it's just a matter of balancing all that to make a good leader.

Referal

Reaction score
Being a clan leader or any leader is a lot of work and responsibility you have to be mature you get a lot of privileges have the right to ban or kick or mute a member depending on the game also you get to make new friends its also stressful I must say as many people users hate the leader as they have more rights over them and they want to be promoted not demoted